Jan 10, 2024
Username: The Cincinnati Gorilla

◈ Your In-Game Name: The Cincinnati Gorilla

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/asdfluv/

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: The Cincinnati Gorilla#8582

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was once banned for a day as when I was new I did not understand all of the rules in regards to the government role. Unfortunately, I was playing off of the rules of modern policing and not the rules of the server. This was an obvious but silly mistake on my part that I will not make again, and a mistake want to help others from making. I have now read the rules of the server and am enthusiastic about making it a fun and safe place for all!

How much playtime do you have on the server? Unsure, but atleast a day.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was an admin on the Digital Delta Gaming prison server from 2016-2019. This was the highest rank a staff member could achieve without being a personal friend of the owner, and was hand selected by "master admin" or the Owner himself. This included watching over and evaluating moderators, as well as handling day to day tickets for possible rule violations for the server.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 01:00am-05:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Ever since the Digital Delta Gaming(DDG) servers shut down some time ago, I have been looking for a respectable replacement. By replacement I mean a respectable community to help continue to grow and harbor a fun place to game. We all have one thing in common... we appreciate and love to play Garry's Mod. Unfortunately, this is not as common as it was back in 2016 when I was first introduced to the game and introduced to what staffing really is. Every year I watched as the player base became less and less. I actually just came back for the first time in awhile and just recently (within the last month or so) and found this server. Imagine my surprise when I found a lively server with staff who actually did their job. At the time of me revisiting this game, this server was the most populated one I could find! Whether they knew it or not the current staff are preserving a safe and fun environment to enjoy what this game has to offer to the common consumer. I can't help but to enjoy the nostalgia that this server provides, and I must admit it is contagious! I want to join the AtomicRP staff team so I can help to preserve what not only this game has to offer, but the community that enjoys an old fashioned DarkRP server. It is far too often you join a different server and see either no staff on, or the staff that are on, do not care about any rules set forth in the spirit of RP. As a result, you get a toxic environment where true RP cannot occur, and is only fun for the veteran trolls that wander server to server looking to torment the average player. In conclusion, I believe I would be an asset to the AtomicRP because of my prior experience, willingness to learn, and enthusiasm to nurture the existing culture of the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I not only have the ability, and the experience to moderate a fair and fun server to the rules published for this server, I have the passion to try and keep this game alive! It is far too often you hear "Garry's Mod is a dying game". While some of us are playing this game to enjoy what we had a long time ago, others play to find out what this game has the ability to be. I believe it is the duty of experienced gamers to not only the future of this game, but to protect what this game and what is has the ability to be. Through servers like the AtomicRP server, this is possible. Servers like these keep the RP community and the game itself self alive, whether we like to admit it or not. Because of these reasons, and others stated above, I should be accepted into the AtomicRP staff team! I will do what's right to preserve this game by creating an enjoyable experience to all gamers who visit this server!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 Based on effort: applicant should see interview for rule knowledge

Please edit your app to fill in your playtime when you find out

Application Denied
Based on your application and that you were banned yesterday for MRDM, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.