Denied StreamfireSix/zinger Staff Application

StreamfireSix/zinger

User
Mar 10, 2022
Username: StreamfireSix/zinger

◈ Your In-Game Name: StreamfireSix/rp name is Zinger Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199188622893/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 13 but I think I can handle being mature enough.

Your Discord (with tag): StreamfireSix#4610

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned for LTAP once (my mom shut off my wifi)
And the rest have been rdm class 3 only 3 times.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 8 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST i think

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Week days are around 4 to 8 and weekends i can be on whenever.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like like to be on the staff team because I always enjoy helping people out and I honestly I really like this server. I also would love to meet the other staff and make friends with everyone!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I have lot's of patience and I being a kid I'm used to taking insults so I would be able to handle high stress situations.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is censored, I'm 13, male, and I have no friends!

-1 Underage with almost no effort put into the application. Look at previous accepted staff applications and really put some effort.

Nothing personal little homie, but as I've based with you I think I have a better picture than most. You do not respond well to someone who is obviously trolling and I don't think that lends itself to being staff member much.

- no effort

-underage

- I don't want your mom shutting off your WIFA while your staffing . as you said for your LTAP warn, it was because of that. im not saying that because your young.

It doesn't meet the age requirement.
"But I think I can handle being mature enough" you can't even put a little bit of effort into writing your application...

Application Denied
As an underage staff member, the expectations to join the team are a lot higher. Display professionalism, and get the good word of multiple staff members if you are interested in applying again.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.