DarkRP Staff Member
User
May 3, 2023
Username: Sunee

❂ In-Game Name Sunee

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsSunee/

Your Discord Sunee#1943

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Joe Sugma

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jsugma/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Mic Spam as non Hobo(Chat rule B2), Harassment/Witchunting against a staff and myself (General Rules A2), Intentional Abuse of the Appeals system.

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. Usually I wouldn't make a big deal of something simple like a class I however this situation has progressed to a point where a few separate players have pressured me to speak up.

Last night Joe Sugma as a Hotel Manager and a thief separate times was playing loud screeching sounds over their microphone. Originally i muted them and moved on until I was asked by 4 people to make a ticket because the other people were scared to be harassed if they made a ticket. I was only little later approached by 2 more people asking me to get them to stop. Since I was unfamiliar with Joe I was not afraid and made a ticket for mic spam and unmuted the user, and proceeded into a sit with KZIK (TMod) and Joe Sugma (offender)
Below is the clip of both The Mic spam, and mentioned sit.

Mic Spam
Moderator Sit

Again this usually isn't a big deal but the micspam wasn't like music or anything usual, just general screaming and screeching sounds with clear ill intent. And now things have progressed with Joe going out of their way in their warn appeal to try and get KZIK in trouble as if KZIK had made the report or done their job poorly which did not occur, along with following me around in game to brag about lying in their appeal and getting their Class I warn overturned and yelling at me. I now understand why the other users who reached out to me were nervous to make any report regarding this user.

Example 1
Example 2
Their Appeal at time of writing this

Optional: Any other comments? I was told by a staff member to make this report on the forums, but am unfamiliar with making reports here. Sorry if information is a little messy. After speaking with the users who reached out to me during the initial interaction and browsing previous forums including this user it seems this is a situation that occurs frequently with this user. While I noticed that intentional abuse of the appeals system isn't listed against the rules I thought it important to bring up that this appeal specifically was used to put KZIK in bad standing, therefore falling under General Rule A2 in my opinion. This report is more to set the record straight on the facts of situation.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: KZIK and J Sugma
Report Accepted
Based on your detailed report and clips the player will be spoken to and warned for Witchhunting (Class II). Feel free Reach out if the problem persists.
For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)

Reactions: Sunee