Accepted Sxnhx's Staff application

Sxnhx

User
Sep 24, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Sxnhx

Steam Name: Sxnhx

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242224314/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): Im 16

Your discord name/tag: Sxnhx#1682

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? It is, yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have 2 class 2 Warns from when i started playing the server which are now both expired (Failbase) (Witch Hunting)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1w 19h 28m (189 hours) As of current time of making this

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have multiple times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have multiple times

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do but i have not been talking a lot lately because i have been using my soundboard to play music in game.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Unfortunately I do not.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Korean Jesus :)

Jenna Thalia :)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I do not but i do know very little amounts.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be part of the staff team because every since I have gotten back into gmod after not playing for a few years I decided I was going to look for a good darkrp server to become a part of and after a lot of trial and error of finding servers that either were too strict on rules or just to toxic in general, I have decided that this server is a great place and that i would want to help make it even better. I've met a lot of really friendly and cool people around and i want to be able to help and give back to the community in as many ways as i possibly can. I also hope to help be able to make the community a more safe, fun and interactive place for everybody who continues to play.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I feel i should be accepted onto the staff team because i have a very well rounded knowledge of the rules and I am very comfortable enforcing the rules, i also have a lot of free time to be online and accept tickets and help players with whatever they might need help with. I also feel i'm very good at explaining rules or other mechanics/jobs that might be difficult for a new or even older player to get a grasp of.

What is your timezone? Atlantic Daylight Time

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Slender Cain on discord (Slender_Cain#6969) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav (Shav#2573) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.