Denied Tasukou Staff Application

Tasukou

User
Jun 25, 2023
Username: Tasukou

◈ Your In-Game Name: Tasukou

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353388721/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: tasukou521

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 148 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10pm-4am or 5am pretty much daily. I am on also during the day sometimes if I'm not with my kids.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really want to be a part of the Staff team because I love this community and want to help in any way I can. I think the server is the best one for Dark RP in all aspects that I've seen with support in game and on the forums. I always wanted to be staff on Dark RP back when I used to play Gmod in 2017-2018 but never had the time really because of school and just being young. So after playing on this server for a few days time now I decided I really wanna help this awesome community grow and help it stay the best :) <3.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be accepted because I have always followed the rules and made sure I understand them as I have been playing. I also think all the staff is great on here and I feel I can help the other staff in enforcing the rules and keeping Atomic a safe and fair place to RP for everyone and just have an amazing time with friends or solo and I would love to help keep the server that way. I also feel I have good relations and Rep with everyone I encounter on the server I've really never made enemies and always try to help new people when they ask me questions about how to do something on the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I think this server is amazing and whether my app is accepted or not I still love the community and will be playing daily as you guys have really done an awesome job with this server.

Application Denied
Failed to reach out to the assigned staff member
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/