Denied TB Blue's Staff Application

Atomic Dark

(DRP) Upper Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Feb 24, 2023
Username: TB Blue's

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sparow

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199053316532/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Sparow

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one ban that I'm serving right now for a FRP Prop mending. I have 3 FRP warns that's what came to the ban. One RDM that's it.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have 3 weeds 2 days and 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST its 9:07 AM for me

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 9:00AM - 11:00PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I like seeing all the staff going around to help people and I think I will be more responsible while being in control of dictions, and for the reason most people do the goods that come from it like the Supporter and Supporter plus. I think I would want to try harder as a staff member to keep those rewards.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have many good traits like listening to people always putting on a smile and having a good mood and attitude so people aren't as worried/scared when they are poled into a mod sit.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm reasonable with my desitions and things I do, But I can be a bit harsh sometimes. Thake you for taking the time and reading this :)

Recently warned since your last application, shows that you do not have enough rule knowledge as is.
This application has the same amount of effort as your last, maybe you added 5-6 more words.
Refer to other accepted staff applications to have an understanding of what we want to see.
You mention "
most people do the goods that come from it like the Supporter and Supporter plus. I think I would want to try harder as a staff member to keep those rewards." This says to me you want to staff for the supporter plus.

-1 not enough effort shown if you edit it and show more effort my vote may change.

-1, With the information you provided I dont feel enough has been provided to give a +1. I can say my interactions with you have been positive but your application in the future add more information and details to the questions so people who have not interacted with you can make a better judgement.

Constructive Criticism:

1. Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one ban that I'm serving right now for a FRP Prop mending. I have 3 FRP warns that's what came to the ban. One RDM that's it.
    The applicant should provide more context and explanation for their previous warns and bans, including what they have learned from these experiences and how they have improved their behavior since then.
  2. How much playtime do you have on the server? I have 3 weeds 2 days and 5 hours
    The applicant should correct the typo in their playtime ("3 weeds" should be "3 weeks") to avoid confusion.
  3. Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I like seeing all the staff going around to help people and I think I will be more responsible while being in control of dictions, and for the reason most people do the goods that come from it like the Supporter and Supporter plus. I think I would want to try harder as a staff member to keep those rewards.
    The applicant's motivation for joining the AtomicRP Staff Team seems focused on the rewards rather than the positive impact they can have on the community. They should provide more specific reasons and examples of how they can contribute to the community and server.
  4. Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have many good traits like listening to people always putting on a smile and having a good mood and attitude so people aren't as worried/scared when they are poled into a mod sit.
    The applicant should provide more concrete examples of their strengths, skills, and unique qualities that make them a good fit for the AtomicRP Staff Team.
  5. Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm reasonable with my desitions and things I do, But I can be a bit harsh sometimes. Thake you for taking the time and reading this :)
    The applicant should clarify what they mean by being "a bit harsh sometimes" and explain how they plan to improve in this area.

Rating: -1 (Very Negative)
Overall, the applicant's responses need more detail and focus on the positive impact they can have on the community rather than the rewards they might receive. Additionally, the application seems to lack effort, as the responses are short and lack depth. The applicant should invest more time and thought into their answers to demonstrate a genuine interest in joining the staff team. Addressing the provided constructive criticism and putting more effort into the application would strengthen their candidacy.

Low effort, recent warn. Stop mentioning supporter+ in your staff applications, people.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.

Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/