Accepted TB Blue's Staff Application

Atomic Dark

(DRP) Upper Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Feb 24, 2023
Username: TB Blue's

◈ Your In-Game Name: Atomic Dark

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199053316532/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Atomic Dark#9494

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was banned for FRP a while ago, and my most resent warn was for RDM but that was also removed so I have to current warns.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Month 9H 17 M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 9:00AM - 11:00PM Unless i have something to do.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart the staff team because I love seeing all of the mods helping people and I want to do what I can as well. I have had a few of my friends join the staff team and they loved it. So I want to help as well. I also have never been a staff in any game or server so I want to know what it would be like.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I'm newer to the staffing experience and everyone deserves a chance. If it turns out you don't like me ill stop being a Tmod/Mod, because I have never been a mod it would be a good turn for me and my experience in Dark RP

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Nope nothing else. Thake you for reviewing my application :)

-1 you need more effort put into the last 2 questions, also do not reply to anyone that comments in this application please and thank you

-1 not enough effort but honestly dont know you enough to properly judge your personality, but based on this alone i would say -1

-1 You have good intentions but the effort put into your responses are lacking at best. If you could add more onto why you should be apart of the Staff Team and why you should be accepted, I can change my stance.

+1 good experiences in game with this player, alot of playtime on the server. I can see how people wanted more information in the last two questions, however I think a interview would be good.

This player is well known on the community and is a very positive player to be around.
His application does lack effort but I am confident he will do very well in the interview (or in an open interview in the future). I think he would make an excellent player in the team.

+1

+1 this player is well known enough and well respected enough that i would like to see an interview for them, where i think theyll do much better than on the text based forum

Application Accepted
Reach out to "_funkshway" on Discord, to schedule your training.
Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!​