Denied Texture Staff Application

Texture

User
May 11, 2022
Scotland
Username: Texture

◈ Your In-Game Name: Textures

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheTextures/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20, February 24th 2002.

Your Discord (with tag): Texture#0210

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 day 17 Hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I love to get on most of day but mainly really early in the morning.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help the server in any way that I can and I feel like being staff will be a great way to give back to those who have helped me out in the past as well as encourage new players in the server to not break rules. This is the best server I have played on and throughout my hours on it I have made some great friends and some awesome roleplay situations, I would love to help new players by enforcing the rules and encouraging them to create fun experiences compared to just causing havoc nonstop. Staff have a very difficult job and a lot of weight on their shoulders as it is their job to keep the server free of people Rdm-ing, Rda-ing, fail rping and just trying to make a mess of everything, I would like to be staff so I can help out and take off a bit of the load, I would also like to become staff because I would treat this position as a job in person and always seek to improve both in my staff abilities and roleplay skills.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very mature and very loyal to the server. I am very good at roleplaying and following the rules and I feel those are some of the most important traits when it comes to roleplaying on Atomic. Very often I find myself playing on Atomic and not to many staff are on so trolls ruin the game for others which makes them and myself get off. I would be able to counteract these trolls and punish them or tell them the rules to encourage good players to keep having fun and bad ones to not ruin the game for others. I have a lot of free time as well, and I feel that will allow me to do my best as staff member, giving me more time to enforce rules and make sure everyone is having fun and a great time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I was born and raised in Ireland. I like to play video games like most people! I love to help out to others like sending money to charities that need some sort of support.

Last edited:
Positives:
-Very Detailed

-Playtime
-Microphone

Negatives:
-None :)

Overall: +1

+1 much improved since last staff app which shows alot of dedication! Good luck! Love to see you on the staff team!

+1 Shows a lot of dedication I think they have the maturity that comes with age seems very made for the job and has good playtime a mic and they have good playtime.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Doc!#9842 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​