Denied Thoo Loo's Sexy and awesome mod application!!

Thoo Loo

User
Apr 24, 2022
Username:

Thoo Loo

◈ Your In-Game Name:

Thoo Loo

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your Discord (with tag):

Thoo Loo#6635

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?

No

How much playtime do you have on the server?

1 day, 18hrs, 43 minutesm, id have moreif i knew it was better than aether earlier....

Have you read up on our rules fully?

a few times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?

yup

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

yes i have a blue yeti

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?

nope, im kinda new

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?
no

Were you removed from the staff team?

no​

Why were you removed from the staff team?

i wasnt B)​

What is your time zone?

CST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I play a lot of gmod and i feel like id fit the job well, i have about 780 hours but have never staffed so i said "fuck it" and applied. id genuienly like to mod i like the idea of making sure the game isnt being messed with and all that. i can deal with most situations pretty well and understand generally what is happening in a report if i was in one.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

Im not hard to get along with im very simple, just train me in what to do and ill do the best i can. Im not very argumentative and will not make modding harder on anyone else and not have players detest me

-1 Application lacking effort. Could use more information on the 2 big questions.

ZERO effort put into application, seems like ya just don't really care about applying and did it as a joke.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.