Tmod Permissions 2.0

Korean Jesus

Counselor On Atomic DarkRP
User
Aug 1, 2021
Let's go back to the better days when Tmods couldn't no clip and to add on also remove their ability to view logs.

Pro's:
- Tmods will be less annoying
- Tmods will be more disciplined
- They will realize that noclip isn't important
- They will understand the coping process of staff
- The new Tmods will have a little taste of what it was like in the good days of having to take tickets with other Tmods and work together.
- It will encourage them to be more active to receive their promotion faster as well as being happy about noclip
- Tmods will have the ability to tell who the real victim is in the sit and will be happy about having access to logs once they are promoted to Moderator

Con's:
-The current Tmods will cry
- They will complain
- They won't cope
- They might rebel

So the T-Mods won't have access to no clip while on duty? Why remove logs access? Noob and Wilkers always said that if we need any type of admin tools to make our staffing easier, they will do whatever it takes to implement it. I don't think making T-Mods lives worse will solve anything.

-1 even if I don't like T-Mods (jk)

Last edited:
Why do we need to remove logs from T-Mods?

It would be more of a hassle to remove this tbh

How would tmods be able to take tickets without logs to provide context besides word of mouth?

Suggestion Denied
This would severely impede the ability of the staff team to perform their duties out. From the 2 years of management, I have definitely noticed that staff learn a lot quicker when they are on the ground doing the sits themselves instead of being forced to shadow and watch people.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​