Denied HNS MULLER Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HNS MULLER

User
Nov 14, 2021
Username: HNS MULLER

◈ Your In-Game Name: hans landa

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199048807087/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your Discord (with tag): HNS MULLER#8896

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 17h 41m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
- I Have 4 Year's of experience on Staff member , Event Member , and Game Master
- I was Staff member & Event member in , military rp , dark rp , ww2 , star war's
- I have been Event member & staff member Rank: moderated , Head of Admin , Admin , Trial Mod
- I Know About
(SMT, Event Organizer, and Staff)

SMT: Manages the server staff Team. Make sure that the staff team does the proper jobs and that they enforce the rules.They hand out promotions and demotions for the server staff. They do also act as representatives of the Server

Event Organizer: Organizes the Events on the Server, so that people do get more involved into Roleplay. He takes Event suggestions and feedback from the players and tries to make the Events historically accurate as possible.

Staff: They engage with the player and enforce the rules on the server. When players complain about rule breaking or other players, they hold sits and try to find a solution for the situation.
They do also act as the first representative with which the player engages and therefore acts as a part of the Community.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? From 9am-10pm same time's 12pm-1am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? ’d make a valuable asset to the staff team for many reasons. Some skills that I possess are that I can handle myself in stressful environments and situations, this is due to my real-life experience in high school with helping people in their social relationships. I can then tie this into being extremely helpful, calm, and nice to people when needed to be. I've had many pleasant and nice social interactions with staff and players alike, which has led to some strong social relationships I've built over time with this community. I also have a good understanding of staff commands, even without ever being staff, I've learned this information through talking to staff/former staff about what they do so I can gain some sort of experience before I even apply .I Have 4y exper, I've gained a lot of insight into what's wrong and right. I'm confident as a member of staff I'll have a firm understanding of the rules and will be able to figure out who's in the wrong and who's in the right. This is why I'd make a great asset to the staff team and if anyone has any questions regarding my application please contact me using the following sources above, I'd be happy to answer any questions!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been head admin, moderated and managed the playerbase of 4 separate Squad communities. I have been an advocate for free speech to the best of my abilities within these communities only limited by strict licensing requirements and threats of the developers. With this community I feel as I can moderate how I truly wish I could have always done it, with complete freedom of speech and only stepping in as a moderator when there is a definitive rule break, leaving the community not to be afraid of any rp scene so long as it isn't minging.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.