Tony For Staff? Give a +1 or -1 and explain Why?

you are 12 years old i don't think i will take any advice from a kid but thank you.
also think this is retaliation due to me not letting you join our gang and its pretty sad and childish.

Here is proof-
image.png

damn why u do him like that

why would i respect a person that is disrespects me i have tried to show respect
Start with not questioning me. Because I did not insult or disrespect you in any way. Matter a fact I am respecting you by taking my time to give you life-changing advice.

Can you show me where I disrespected anybody????

Last edited:
Just being real and honest, even though my review holds zero weight.

Tony~ since I first joined this community, it was you and your open base policy that cradled my affection for atomic gaming, you were quick to help me on the rules & throughout a week or more of time knowing you, you've kept yourself calm collected and funny. You invited other new players & got people into role play that made them enjoy their time.

You're a tad trollish, which is okay! let's be real, Garry's mod isn't in fun without messing around once and awhile. I genuinely feel that if you were given the opportunity for staff. You would excel & do the community well.

Reactions: Massa Ruby

Tony~ since I first joined this community, it was you and your open base policy that cradled my affection for atomic gaming, you were quick to help me on the rules & throughout a week or more of time knowing you, you've kept yourself calm collected and funny. You invited other new players & got people into role play that made them enjoy their time.

You're a tad trollish, which is okay! let's be real, Garry's mod isn't in fun without messing around once and awhile. I genuinely feel that if you were given the opportunity for staff. You would excel & do the community well.
Thank you redacted. You will be missed

It’s our pleasure to provide fun for you.
Thanks for your candor!

+1 because you want to get in so bad and you will not give up and that’s what makes you different, stand out. I wish to see you in the staff team. Yes you have multiple hatesoeech and MRDM but that was when you hopped on the server and just did that before you realised how much you want to dedicate into the server and now you are going for staff. I think you will move up the ranks with ez and you will fit in the staff team like a caterpillars with millipedes. I hope you get in Mr Tony.

why would i respect a person that is disrespects me i have tried to show respect
Yes but when I was trying to cook meth yesterday you were calling me broke and how much money you have and you are just immature. I’m happy that other people agree with me. I don’t disrespect you so why don’t you respect me. Thank you Tony and umbra aurora for agreeing with me.

Yes but when I was trying to cook meth yesterday you were calling me broke and how much money you have and you are just immature. I’m happy that other people agree with me. I don’t disrespect you so why don’t you respect me. Thank you Tony and umbra aurora for agreeing with me.
Much respect brother! Great attitude!

-1 Your reputation precedes you, meaning people hear about you before they even meet you and it's usually negative things you've done or used to do. As the only staff member that didn't give you a +1 on your last app that somehow still got denied, I think it takes longer than two weeks to fix a reputation. It takes longer the more you've done, and the only way to fix it is to continue bringing good vibes, stay out of trouble, and let time pass to distance yourself from your history as a toxic rule bender because that seems to be the first image that pops up. Just keep replacing those images with either a lot of small gestures or some large interactions that bring everyone together to have fun. Give new players a better reason to know who you are and upper staff a reason to see you're not just smart enough to say exactly what we wanna hear when you apply, that you truly want the best for the community.
@Doo i hope that the conversation we had spreads quick and others (staff and players) can see how my behavior has changed and me dedication to becoming staff it only improving and getting bigger everyday.

my bad big dog