User
Sep 28, 2021
Username: TophatgangV2

In-Game Name ♛ tophat

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/id/TopHatGangV2/

Discord Le epic trolle#2539

Date of Item Loss May 6, 2022

Time of Item Loss 8:03-8:06

What happened? A raider (Binky Bambozzini - STEAM_0:1:585957391) raided us solo at 8:02 and was killed during it by Quandale Dingleberg. The base owner GrilledCheese DC'd and the base became deleted, according to the rules Binky was required to wait the 10minutes to raid the base again even and or stay away from the area according to NLR Rule D2 even if the base was not up, he instead came back not even 20 seconds afterward and proceeded to break NLR. During his second raid, hereby known as the NLR Raid Binky proceeded to walk into the base (The dupe was not down at the time) as we were recovering, equip a minigun, and proceeded to raid again. During this raid he attempted to destroy multiple printer racks my party had owned at the time, the racks that fell under my ownership were acquired via the menu and oral agreements and included 2 supporter racks and a non-rank rack. I am not sure when it comes to the question of how much money was in them but I believe the charge on them was around 47%. Multiple staff members handled the ticket(EnVy & Quintavious) and the last staff member who was in charge of it was Distance(STEAM_0:0:481828665) he punished Binky and gave him a 5-minute jail. Instead of mitigating through in-game chat I just wanted him punished because the form you're reading now will bypass the empty skull that is Binky's when it comes to his reparations for the NLR Raid.

What do you need refunded? The Cost of 2 full supporter racks and a non-rank rack and for the money made from 53% of their printer charge. I also had an armor vape equipped during the NLR Raid to defend against any other attempted raids

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kaTOaJUpRt6LE/d1337TVjSPNv?invite=cr-MSxvOEMsNTc4MjQ1MDgs

Video Evidence

Took care of it, raider was killed when raiding, the base owner lost connection to the server(after he was killed). so the user broke NLR and decided to go back and destory all raid-able entities in the base. The player was punished, and i directed them to the forums if they wanted a refund.

One of the supporter racks, if you look at the video in the corner of the base are 3 racks with a sign above them, although the quality is not very good the three in the corner are under a sign and a tip jar with the sign saying "Tophat's printers"