User
Dec 28, 2020
Your In-Game Name: Trippehh

Steam Name: Trippehh

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/trippehh/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Trippehh#0876

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes, RDM class 1

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

wayyy back in the day (like 3-4 years ago) i used to run gmod servers. i ran a couple of darkrp servers and a couple of very successful starwarsrp servers.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? i have experience with awarn and blogs, but not SAM i dont know what that is.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? i know there arent many staff on the server (playing on the server most the time there is 1 or 0 staff online)

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i feel like a good fit for the staff team.

Reasons as to why I believe you should not become staff...

Extreme lack of detail and effort put into application.

Failure to meet playtime requirements.
Lack of detail for previous experiences. (Community names, Positions held, Very vague)

On the last two answers, which usually would be chock-full of extensive information, you answered in lacking, single sentences.
You only playing for one day and having punishments, and some sense of negative rep, is not good.

Seriously man, you have likely tried harder on multiple-choice answers than you did here.
Don't let this discourage you too much, I believe that everyone can become staff, eventually.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some actions you could take to become a staff-worthy player...
Play more, and make a good name for yourself in the community.
Avoid breaking rules.
Take a half-hour or so, and put much more effort into the next application.
Follow the application guidelines.
Study the rules, along with all documents in the Staff Information section of the forums.

If you have any questions about my response, please contact me on discord. (LeFleur#7497)
Have a great night, and a pleasant tomorrow.
~ LeFleur

• Love
Reactions: Unknown
Application Denied
(on da phone so I can't do the fancy text)
But yeah this application was short and no one knows who you are. Hang around a bit longer so more people get to know you and apply again in 2 weeks.
If you have any questions reach out to me on discord.