User
Oct 21, 2022
Username: troy

In-Game Name ♛ troy

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/id/Anomaly417/

Discord Chop yλ#0366

Date of Item Loss Oct 25, 2022

Time of Item Loss 12:35AM

What happened? Server was becoming supper buggy and then it made me reconnect like the server crashed even though it did not crash...

What do you need refunded? 1,280,000 for 9 swords,5 emps, 4 frags, 2 dragunov svu, 2 spas, 2 an-94, 3 usas, 4 strikers

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. https://youtu.be/C56EG9fS-yY

If it wasn't the server crashing, that means it was a client side crash, which doesn't get refunded

This should be refunded as I saw on the image photo of the video it shows all valid weapons on the shelf. but Some admins don't refund client side crashes

This should be refunded as I saw on the image photo of the video it shows all valid weapons on the shelf. but Some admins don't refund client side crashes
> We only refund in instances where the server directly crashed and you lost items as a result of that server crash.
- The only exception to this rule is in the case where a staff member directly told you that you can make a refund request following a sit
that resulted in you losing money/items. (this staff member must be present on your refund request to validate that claim)

> We only refund in instances where the server directly crashed and you lost items as a result of that server crash.
- The only exception to this rule is in the case where a staff member directly told you that you can make a refund request following a sit
that resulted in you losing money/items. (this staff member must be present on your refund request to validate that claim)
Oh common man its not like i get money out of the air :| , the server this day crashed twice prior to this incident can you please just cut me some slack this time they server gave me problems all day?

Refund Request Denied
We only refund in instances where the server has crashed not on the client side, which this crash was client sided. Also, if it had been a server crash, you would have been automatically refunded.
For any further questions regarding your refund request, please contact management at discord.atmc.c