Denied Tsukuvo Staff Application

Tsukuvo

User
Jun 17, 2022
Username: Tsukuvo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Tsukuvo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199297018687

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): cokebutterbiscut#6598

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 8h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12:30pm - 1:am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? With my previous experience in moderating things, I’ve had a lot of enjoyment helping other people and taking a step up and being able to take a hands-on approach on helping people instead of standing back and hoping the matter is resolved in a proper and orderly fashion as apposed to what would usually happen. If given the opportunity I would really enjoy having a say in what happens in the server as I believe taking tickets would help improve the way other players including even the ones that are veterans, improve their understanding of everything on the server, as an example there was a moderator (Finta) that helped me get started in the server, that’s the type of moderator I want to be. He gave me a reason to stay on this server and I personally want to be the reason other new and other players want to stay on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
When I first joined this server, I was enjoying my time there a lot but ended as quickly as it began with people beginning to break rules that ruined my fun and my first impressions on the server. I wanted to become a staff member to maybe prevent this from happening to other new players. If I am being honest a lot of people don’t read the rules when they first join the game, (myself included) even so, with a staff members help I was able to better understand the game itself and even some of the roles of the game. How these staff members were able to help me when I first started was awe inducing, I wanted to give this experience to other players. If I am taken into the team with the right teachings, I could help tens if not hundreds of players have a better time on the server and enjoy whatever they can when they are here. I feel that I have shown my dedication to this server at least in my short time here since I have already been helpful to some of the staff members, I believe this includes Finta, and OhDizzy, I think that I have played a big role in helping them get enough evidence to have a reason to ban the people breaking rules. I truly think that with my help we can make many new players have a reason to continue playing.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I have ran 2 of my own discord severs and staffed in one of them, I also ran my own sub server in 2 games (Roblox and Gta5) and would also like to ask if you would take recommendation from one of your admins, revealed if it comes to it.

Sincerely,
Tsukuvo

Last edited:
-1 needs more work and effort and detail into this application.

+1 AFTER EDIT

I'm happy with what he's put in after the feedback above. Definitely worth interviewing.

Last edited:
+/- Could just interview him
yeah I agree since it's much easier for me to express my opinions by voicing them instead of typing with I think you can agree is a good skill when dealing with staff issues

Application Denied
You have failed to meet a basic requirement to apply for staff. Your GMod playtime is not public.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​