Accepted ttv.KillerHeroBro Staff Application

KillerHeroBro

User
Nov 28, 2023
New York
Username: ttv.KillerHeroBro

◈ Your In-Game Name: KillerHeroBro

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972024221/

Your Age: 37

Your Discord Tag: KillerHero#0672

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I received a 1 day ban in late 2023 because someone selected a lewd video on my unlocked TV while I was AFK. I have since learned how to lock the TV.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month+ (at least 2 week AFK so probably closer to 2+ weeks.)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8pm-10pm weekdays 10pm-2am weekends/holidays

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've loved my time playing on the server and I'd like to give back to the community. I often grow bored and turn to building which is fun but I feel that being a moderator would be a more productive outlet for my boredom. I have a knack for bringing order to chaos and I think that this talent would be put to good use.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I would give a level of professionalism and attentiveness that the community would appreciate. I cannot promise more than a two to four hours of dedication a week and if more is expected from me then I implore the moderation team to entertain a different candidate. However, I can guarantee that If I'm chosen, I am flexible, quick to learn and easy to get along with/team player.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I love this server because it reminds me of the long forgotten corners of the internet. Growing up I was absolutely obsessed with the cutting edge chatrooms like Alpha Worlds, V-Chat and AOL Messenger. This server encapsulates the same spirit of those now defunct titans of pre-social media.

Last edited:
+1 decent effort went into the application and seems like a chill dude, definitely deserves a interview.

N72gCy4.jpg

+1 I've had few interactions with but were good. technically zero warns and decent playtime.