Update Cultist

Beta

User
Mar 29, 2021
United States
My Suggestion would to add kidnapping tools to the cultist to help the perform rituals. As it stands right now the job is a bit bland and could use something like the kidnapping tools and/or a special dagger to help preform rituals.

A wavy dagger like this:
26475196_2.jpg

The Closest addon I can find would be this one:

My Other Suggestion is let them do something like a monkey attack. They can /advert Ritual Sacrifice and kill one person.

Last edited:
Perhaps ritual sacrifices can upon killing with the blade drop a random gun? Or randomized cash ammount dropped. Make it a cult leader only weapon with a sizable cooldown as an event like /advert ritual sacrifice

The job currently is used for RP-related actions. I do agree it needs a push of some kind. +1

Would most likely make the job more appealing to users.
Its a +1 from me :)

But the only that would make it better is if they kidnapped them and then did a ritual sacrifice

+1 this would make me further run away from cultists like I already do XD

My Suggestion would to add kidnapping tools to the cultist to help the perform rituals. As it stands right now the job is a bit bland and could use something like the kidnapping tools and/or a special dagger to help preform rituals.

A wavy dagger like this:
26475196_2.jpg

The Closest addon I can find would be this one:

My Other Suggestion is let them do something like a monkey attack. They can /advert Ritual Sacrifice and kill one person.
Allow a mob of 5 to /advert Ritual Sacrafice and can mass RDM for 20 seconds like terrorist.🤔