Denied Uros Staff Application

Uros

User
Oct 22, 2022
Username: Uros

◈ Your In-Game Name: Урош

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199101289099/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Урош#2956

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've been warned for offensive speech.

How much playtime do you have on the server? ~4 days im not sure im writing this on my phone.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I have school on weekdays, i play on the server when i can mostly on saturdays and sundays

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been a part of the AtomicRP community for quite some time now, and I know the ins and outs of the server. I believe I can use my knowledge and experience to help make the server even better. I am passionate about the server and I am willing to go the extra mile, dedicating a lot of my time to improving the server and helping the players. I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team to be able to contribute to making this server the best it can be.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I have a great passion for roleplaying and game development, and I am an experienced roleplayer, with an understanding of how to create and maintain an enjoyable roleplaying environment. I am organized, patient and I am eager to learn and help others, which I believe are all essential qualities in a successful staff member. Additionally, I am a good communicator and I am able to collaborate with team members and players alike, ensuring a positive experience for everyone involved.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Between your staff apps in november and now, you've only added a day and 21 hours of playtime. I don't think you're an active player, as well as the fiasco of your last applications putting you in poor lighting.

Between your staff apps in november and now, you've only added a day and 21 hours of playtime. I don't think you're an active player, as well as the fiasco of your last applications putting you in poor lighting.
I didn't play much because my parents are strict and in my county after middle school you have to do a test that determins to what high school you can go (if you had enought points for that school) ,so my parents wanted me to do well.

Edit: I probably have more time, but as i mentioned in my application I'm writing this from my phone so i can't see whats my playtime.

Last edited:
+- I'd like to see more time able to be invested instead of 2 days a week guaranteed but also can't hate on others wanting to contribute to the success of the server and further themselves by trying new things. Hope you got into a good school mate! Cheers

+- I'd like to see more time able to be invested instead of 2 days a week guaranteed but also can't hate on others wanting to contribute to the success of the server and further themselves by trying new things. Hope you got into a good school mate! Cheers
Thanks I got accepted in one of the best schools in my town i terms of working with computers.

I have concerns about you meeting your weekly requirements if Saturday and Sunday are the only two days you can play. I also would like to see more explanation of your Hate Speech warning.. what happened and what caused you to use offensive speech? how have you changed your behavior since you were given this warning in October? Please give us some more insight, so we can each decide whether or not to omit the warn on your application.

+1 As long as you're confident you can meet your requirements as a staff member I wouldn't mind seeing an interview. Just don't want to waste your time as well as the staff members who interview and train you. Happy late birthday by the way.

+/- Good Application but Would like to see more time played per week
Of course now that i got into highschool i dont need to study for the final exam i can play more on the server and i try to play on the server whenever i can.

+1 As long as you're confident you can meet your requirements as a staff member I wouldn't mind seeing an interview. Just don't want to waste your time as well as the staff members who interview and train you. Happy late birthday by the way.
Thanks!

I have concerns about you meeting your weekly requirements if Saturday and Sunday are the only two days you can play. I also would like to see more explanation of your Hate Speech warning.. what happened and what caused you to use offensive speech? how have you changed your behavior since you were given this warning in October? Please give us some more insight, so we can each decide whether or not to omit the warn on your application.
I live in a country where racism isn't a big thing and most of the population is white and i have accidentaly sad the bad word, but since the warning i try to watch out for it and I am being very careful about my language and how I speak to other players.I hope that answers your question

-1 Already stated above, That it will be concerning for you to meet requirements with only two days out of the week to play.

-1 With other staff members on the server I can almost feel comfortable in saying that you won’t be able to meet the ticket requirement with only 2 days of playing. You put effort into this app but staffing at a Trial mod or Mod needs to show dedication to the higher ups, a way of saying “I’m here to stay”

+/- Good application, but meeting ticket requirement may be challenging if not impossible in the limited time you can play unfortunately.

+/- I feel like if you had more time to be on you could be a good addition but I worry you won't have anytime to enjoy the server and just get burned out trying to meet your staffing requirements.

-1 Already stated above, That it will be concerning for you to meet requirements with only two days out of the week to play.
As I said before now I have more time to play on the server,I couldn't play on the server because of school but now I can play almost every day.