Venti

Steam Name:

MONK

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MMOONNKK/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

MONKS#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes, both names involve The word Venti

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes, I currently have 3 warnings for rdm.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

1w 18h

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I have read the rules of the server fully.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, I have read the Staff Information.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

I don't have any Garry’s Mod staffing experience.

But I've been a Staff member of other games like Minecraft, ark survival evolved, and a couple of other games. Giving me a little more experience dealing with problems a player might have. Hosting Minecraft servers helped me understand what goes into a community like Atomic Rp.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No, I have not.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I've been on the server for some time now and have grown to love the community that darkrp can create. I’ve seen the good and bad parts of the server and would like to help outweigh the unpleasant times. I even have asked questions about what it’s like as an admin for AtomicRp, about the rules and things to do and not to do. I love seeing a community grow and thrive and that can't happen when everyone has a hard time playing the game due to other people either breaking the rules or maybe even are new and need help learning what all Atomic RP has to offer.

I would love to join the AtomicRP Staff team because I want to help the player base learn the rules and what we have to offer gameplay-wise, see the community grow, help take the weight off other staff team members through busy times, and be able to answer people's questions they might have.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted into the staff team because. I am always on, I don't lose my temper that easily, I can listen to what the other player has to say, and I am friendly with the players. With me being almost always on, I would be able to supervise the players. Patience is key when dealing with a player’s issue and being able to listen and understand. I have interacted with a lot of the player base and have seen all the different playstyles people have. I'm a team player and can work well together with other players and team members.

What is your timezone?

US East

+1 Seen Venti so much I personally think he's and incredible guy and I 100% think he should be in the staff team.

+1 yea i am speechless. This guy is great at everything. he knows the rules up and down and has never given me issues.

+1 Good guys and definitely knows the rules I wish you luck venti!

+1

love this dude. Seen him a lot in the server and interacted with him often. Chill guy, would be great to have him in the team.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MONKEYGOD on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.