Aug 12, 2021
Username: Vindicator

◈ Your In-Game Name: Vindicator

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/134123513123/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 23

Your Discord (with tag): Vindicator#1187

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks 3 days 9 hours total play time

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12 pm to 5 am anytime between then I can come on.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team again to have fun modding the server as I did last time. I have loads of time on my hands and would like to use that time to benefit the server I thoroughly enjoy. I have been having a lot of fun lately on Garry's mod and thought it would be nice to help out the server I enjoy. Always found it fun to staff on a server that has a great community. I also love helping out trial mods when they have some questions regarding a rule they might not know or help out with disputes.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I feel I should be accepted onto the staff team is I believe I could help benefit the times when there isn't a lot of staff on or just help around when there is a lot of tickets. Just being on the staff team could help the flow of tickets when other admins want to take a break. Or just to help around. I feel as though after some time I've developed a level-headed thinking process in order to deal with tickets in a non-biased manner and would love to keep things fun and interesting as well!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I use to be a mod for a group called NHS or Neonheights on tf2. So I have some more experience under my belt when it comes to helping moderate a server. Also I feel as though modding for this server would bring me some more fun to do whenever I'm not doing much. Besides that thank you for reading my application and have a wonderful day!

+1 Old staff and good content in the app

I like the energy you give off. Being that you were an older staff member, I'm sure you will do a great job. You have a good amount of playtime, seem mature, and obviously show the excitement of being staff. Best of luck to you man, can't wait to meet you ;)
Overall: +1