Accepted WaltNotWhitman Staff Application

WaltNotWhitman

User
Jun 5, 2022
Username: WaltNotWhitman

◈ Your In-Game Name: WaltNotWhitman

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219380561/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): WaltNotWhitman#1513

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My 2 Current ones are due to my own stupidity and i fully admit to these,
My first warning was for RDM and it was because i had kidnapped someone and even thou i had read the rules, i had thought that you could shoot a person after kidnapping them and so i did after cuffing him, so he reported me and i was warned.

My second time that i was warned was because i had shot a man on accident when i was being mugged and tried to shoot him with a shotgun but i missed and shot someone else insted by accident.

How much playtime do you have on the server? i have 4 days, 13 hours and 16 minutes and on garry's mod i have 385 hours as of current situation

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? (EET) / (UTC+02:00)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 16.00-21.00 EET

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason i want to become a part of the AtomicRp Staff team is because i want to be able help the community in the best ways possible and try to give everyone a good playing expierence when playing on AtomicRP so they would come back, and be able to have fun and enjoy theyre time on AtomicRp and not have to worry about getting in a server with many rule breakers when joining. i like to help others as best as i can whether its a question or a situation where the other person keeps getting harrassed, because i dont want anyone to feel down when trying to have fun.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? personally i beleive i should be allowed to be a part of the AtomicRP amazing Staff team because i am a patient man and can work around other people and try to give my very best when it comes to handling situations where people are annoyed at a rule breaker and both choose to not cooporate to try and fix the issue, im a logical person and will try to comeup with the best solution to an issue whether its an RDM case or an AOS to even sexualharrasment/ racism, i use common sense and i have a good temper, so even when im angry at someone, i dont go around spreading the hate or hoping for them to suffer, in those cases i look at it logically and see what went wrong in the situation, i take claims with a slight grain of salt, because i would first look at the evidence before deciding whos in the wrong in the situation, and thanks to my time zone im able to help in vital times when it feels like they’re are no staff online at the moment.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

if there are some grammar mistakes i apologize in advance

thank you for your time and consideration, and have a good day.

Last edited:
+1Not that much effort shown in my opinion but better then the others

Positives: Age (Meets requirement) | Has a microphone | Word count

Negatives: No recent experience | Nothing really stands out in this application | Grammar mistakes+a lot of fluff (saying the same thing over and over to increase word count)

Overall: +/-1

Positives: Age (Meets requirement) | Has a microphone | Word count

Negatives: No recent experience | Nothing really stands out in this application | Grammar mistakes+a lot of fluff (saying the same thing over and over to increase word count)

Overall: +/-1
my bad on the grammar part, english isnt my first language, but im still very good at it, other than little grammar.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to inviteddevil#4271 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Accepted For Training
Reach out to StygianPhoenix#9870 on discord to schedule your training!
NOTE: Failure to reach out to your trainer within three days will result in your application being denied.