User
Apr 5, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Washed

Steam Name: Washed

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your discord name/tag: Washed#8698

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I currently have no warns/kicks/bans on my profile.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 4 1/2 Days. (updated)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I've fully read through the rules multiple times over, and have a strong understanding of the rules/guidelines of the server.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have read over the handbook. guidelines, and command sections for staffing, until I had a full understanding.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I have a working headset that I use regularly.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No, I have no prior staffing on Garry's mod, however, I am open to gaining the experience.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes, Koda encouraged me to apply for the staff team

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No, I do not have any experience in the following, however, I tend to learn/pick up on things fast.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be a part of the staff team because over my playtime I have gained a strong care for the server and its community. So far I've made many relationships with people on the server, I feel taking the position of staff would be a step forward for me in supporting the server, community and making it the best it can be. Personally, becoming part of staff is something I actually want not only for myself but to make the AtomicRP community grow and strive.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I feel me being accepted onto the staff team would bring more supervision over the server, whether that be through the rule-breaking, guiding new coming players, and helping already committed members of the community. My personal strong suits include being humble, patient, understanding, quick to learn, and not being deterred from my duties or position. Over my time on the server I have already learned so much through other staff members and players, whether it be the rules, helping out, and guidance. With that, I would personally like to pass it on through becoming a great staff member of the community.

Last edited:
+1 Known this man for years and know for a fact he'd be a good staff, knows the rules, and would make a good addition to the team

+1 in the few weeks I have known him I can say for certain that he would be a great addition to The team he is a really nice guy

+1
I really like your Staff App and I seen you on the server a few times and never had a problem with you.
Good Luck!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I currently have no warns/kicks/bans on my profile.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 4 1/2 Days. (updated)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I've fully read through the rules multiple times over, and have a strong understanding of the rules/guidelines of the server.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have read over the handbook. guidelines, and command sections for staffing, until I had a full understanding.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I have a working headset that I use regularly.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No, I have no prior staffing on Garry's mod, however, I am open to gaining the experience.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes, Koda encouraged me to apply for the staff team

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No, I do not have any experience in the following, however, I tend to learn/pick up on things fast.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be a part of the staff team because over my playtime I have gained a strong care for the server and its community. So far I've made many relationships with people on the server, I feel taking the position of staff would be a step forward for me in supporting the server, community and making it the best it can be. Personally, becoming part of staff is something I actually want not only for myself but to make the AtomicRP community grow and strive.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I feel me being accepted onto the staff team would bring more supervision over the server, whether that be through the rule-breaking, guiding new coming players, and helping already committed members of the community. My personal strong suits include being humble, patient, understanding, quick to learn, and not being deterred from my duties or position. Over my time on the server I have already learned so much through other staff members and players, whether it be the rules, helping out, and guidance. With that, I would personally like to pass it on through becoming a great staff member of the community.
+1 good bases that are unraidable (unless he’s simping for trumoo...), good guy and fun to play with. Good sport, funny, would recommend for staff. Good luck!

+1 I see him on frequently and you gotta really good application
giphy.gif

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to TKT Doubt or REMMAH to schedule an interview 3 days from this message being posted.​

+1 Chill guy, pretty nice.