Accepted White Guy Staff Application

White Guy

Don of Rule 34
User
Feb 19, 2022
Username: White Guy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Don of Rule 34

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199172647182/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): Call Me Daddy#0284

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? Exactly 1 day, obviously will keep playing.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was Server Manager of a DarkRP server called Hellstorm.io (Stromic was the owner) Administrator on a base wars server called Perilous Gaming (Splen was the Owner), Moderator on various TTT communities like moat.gg (Owner was Cole aka moat), and Pepe.network (Splen was the Owner).

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? After work so around 1pm till 10/11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team because I believe that having someone that has different timezones than the current staff (mostly Americans if I'm not wrong) would be great. I can be on while they are asleep and I can be on for hours and hours when it's my day off. I've been looking for DarkRP servers that are economically balanced, not too toxic, not too p2w, and have a great staff and AtomicRP got my attention. I also want to be part of the staff team because when there are busy days, especially on weekends the staff team online are outnumbered by normal users and they struggle to handle all the reports chaos, plus there are 2 AtomicRP servers so the staff team is not only getting outnumbered but they have to worry about the other AtomicRP server and they have to switch server to server every time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP staff team because I guarantee you that I can bring the best out of myself while staffing. I am a really friendly person, I help players build bases (I even give them permission to dupe them), I do not get angry so most of the times that I get "accidentally" rdmed I just let it slide and as I mentioned on the previous question, I can be on whenever anyone needs me to be on.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hello everybody! My name is Joshua I'm 19, turning 20 soon, I was born in the Philippines but I currently live in Italy. I am a certified Gambero Rosso Chef and I go around Europe to cook for famous restaurants. I speak a quiet few languages: English, Italian, Filipino, Spanish and I am learning French. As soon as I get my cooking specialization done (sauces and pastry) I will join the Italian Navy (already been accepted, just finishing my cooking exams, etc.)

+1 Application is decent but the previous staff experience bumps it to a plus one for me. All I want to see is the playtime going up going forward! Best of luck

+1
+ Prior experience
+ Seems mature
+ You seem like you understand the work and time it takes

Best of luck!

+1 Has experience, good app, and no warns, maybe try getting your time up a bit more to get a better understanding of the community. Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Tungsten#7445 on Discord to schedule your training.
Congrats! Welcome to the team! Feel free to reach out to me personally on Discord with any questions/concerns! - !Wilkers!#4231​