Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Wiim#7362

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 7h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staff on Obey for around 1 month as T-Mod and 3 months as Mod. Even after the server closed i do indeed still have 1 contact though we haven't spoken in awhile.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Due to me having a job I would be on at late nights and into the AMs.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to be apart of the staff team as around 2 years ago I stopped staffing/playing Garry's mod all-together as it kind of drained my love for the game, but the more I've been playing on AtomicRP its re-kindled that flame I had for helping communities
come together and enjoy something as small as just a little time on Garry's mod. And I know what its like to be slammed with tickets and reports and I think lending a hand would relieve that stress and weight that staffing crushes you with. And I also want to show the community that AtomicRP is a server they can go to to have fun and be safe. whether that's from RDM/Hate Speech etc. I just want New/Existing players to have as much fun I used to when I first experienced DarkRP.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? To be completely honest I don't think I deserve to be on the staff team more than anyone else but, In reality I work a full time job purely driven off of making sure that the customer has the best experience we can deliver, and I think my experience in Customer/Community Support would lend a significant help to making sure the server gets cleaned up and stays clean.
And I've been playing DarkRP for hundreds of hours and no other server has supplied me with more fun, love and care than AtomicRP and i would really appreciate the opportunity of being able to give back what has been given to me.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm 17 going on 18 in 4 months and I have a passionate love for gaming that has driven me to the lengths of studying for game development or computer science. Thanks for reading and I hope all is well with all of you!

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.
Noragami is kinda cool

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Tungsten#7445 to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.