Accepted WrestlerCraft Staff Application

WrestlerCraft

Trial mod on Atomic RP
User
Mar 11, 2023
Username: WrestlerCraft

◈ Your In-Game Name: WrestlerCraft

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199403474414/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: WrestlerCraft

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MRDM, there may be another one but I've forgotten

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1Week 23Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2:30pm-8pm on weekdays & 10am-10pm weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been thinking about it for a while and feel like the staff doesn't always get to me when I would like, and I don't want others to feel the same way, meaning I would get to people when it's needed and almost always ready to help them. I've also always wanted to try staffing just for the experience. I absolutely LOVE being able to help others and being on staff will allow me to do that more than I already do.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I already have good relations with the other staff members and feel like I could help other players with their troubles, I prefer to keep a lower temper with other, while sometimes I won't everyone has flaws, I can stay calm whilst I deal with a sit and I will know how to take care of it. I've already dealt with helping people for stuff such as failbase having dealt with sits my self and would love to be able to do that with accountability and reliability.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My real name is Rowan I am male, I really enjoy Gmod and Atomic because it's how I connect with friends who live outside where I can travel freely, I would love to moderate and help others, this would be a wonderful experience, Thanks!

Last edited:
+/-
Have seen you in game and you seem like a positive person but I would definitely like to see more effort on the last 2 questions.
Note: You can edit your application.

+/-

Application is decent, seen you in-game before, you have good availability, but you could've added more stuff to why you want to become staff.

Overall: Best of luck on your application!

+/-

Application is decent, seen you in-game before, you have good availability, but you could've added more stuff to why you want to become staff.

+/-

Pretty similar to proto's comment, and I added more thanks