Feb 18, 2023
Username: xans

◈ Your In-Game Name: Xans

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://s.team/p/frbd-ggdb/hfvpkwrn

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Xans#6203

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have 3 days and a couple of hours in the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+8

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? In week days i am mostly on at 1-2 pm to 7-8 pm but at Saturday and Sunday i am mostly on at either 6-7am to about 10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Good morning/night to the person that is reading this. The reasons why I want to join the AtomicRP Staff Team is to help people, make sure players follow the rules of the server to avoid any misunderstanding, and most important of all, to make sure that New or Older players enjoys their time on the server. As of right now I have no prior experience with being an admin in Garry's mod. The reason for that is because I just bought the game a couple of weeks ago but I do have experience with being a mod in many other games but those are not important. For all of the days I have been playing on Garry's Mod, all of my time is mostly on the AtomicRp servers. I found very amazing people in the server. I want to join the staff team because I want to bring the welcoming and friendly attitude to the newer members like how they did to me. I would like to help them learn the basic mechanics and the server's mechanics as well as rules and to make sure they are enjoying there stay.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? For 1, I am extremely friendly and nice to a person but only if they treat me the same way. 2 I notice at times at night there are little to no staff online and I have noticed some of the players take that as an opportunity to break a couple of rules so I would like to prevent that from happening. 3 Similar to number two, I would prevent any unlawful acts from happening to any player and to make sure all of the players follow the rules that were placed to make sure the server is not in total chaos. 4 I would make sure everyone has a fun time in the server whether if they decide to stay or leave I would still gladly make sure they are always welcome anytime. 5 I would make sure nobody has a continuing problem with anyone or anything that is bothering them and make them feel like they always matter.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hi my name is Xavier, But u may call me as my nickname Xan or Xans if u wish. I am 16 years old and about to turn 17 this year. I am from the Philippines and yes i like to drink hot coffee in scorching hoy weather. I am still currently a student living with my parents since its hard times over here. and Yeah that about it if u wish to know more of my let me know and i will gladly answer Thank you for reading this and good day/night to you all.

Last edited:
+1

kawaii-good.gif

edit: i changed my response as i see you added effort, great job and good luck!

Last edited:
-1 not sure if he took the time to convert server playtime format into hours, or if he put his gmod hours (which will probably be enough by the time this gets through.) Regardless, you should look at accepted applications to see the kind of effort we're looking for.

[EDIT] After seeing his edit of his applications, I'm changing it to a +1 for the additional effort he put into explaining his motivations and abilities.

Last edited:
-1 not sure if he took the time to convert server playtime format into hours, or if he put his gmod hours (which will probably be enough by the time this gets through.) Regardless, you should look at accepted applications to see the kind of effort we're looking for.
My apologies I was looking at the hours i have on Gmod for that answer And I have about 100+ hours on it rn. But on the server I only have 3 days and a couple of hours in the server. I am terribly sorry for my error

+1 I believe this player shows enough understanding of the concepts of the game and the rules. I would say that his application was well written, and looks like he took time on it. I would say this user has enough to be credited an interview. Good job.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/