May 30, 2022
Username: XPann

◈ Your In-Game Name: Tony Soprano Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/XPannWasHere/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: XPann#0433

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have a total of 3 MRDM warns, and a total of 4 Hate speech warns. out of all of them warns the earliest warn from this list was on 11/27/2022 for hate Speach. i will absolutely admit that all of them warns i definitely do but i will like to point out that there is no good excuse for Thies warns, however the warns you see were all around the time i first got Garry's mod and was just here to mess around not follow the rules and just have fun. But i can confidently say that as of 8 weeks ago i definitely am aiming to become staff and be the problem solver and not the issue and to definitely make sure that i am never breaking another Class 4-5 warn ever again.

XuFBHWI.png

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Mo 1w 3d 2h 40m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NA-E

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am on all day everyday with nothing elce better to do, on weekends i get on around 1pm and stay up in Gmod till 3-4 Am. on weekdays i hop on around 3:30-4 Pm and get off around 10:30 Pm. but i can be very flexible with what time getting on/off.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? 📄 Becoming staff and why 📄

being a staff member has been my greatest goal ever since 8 weeks ago when i have become more responsible while playing Gmod and getting better connections with others and making friends. like how i explained from explaining all my warns i want to be the problem solver and not the issue when it comes to warns or player enforcing for breaking server rules, i have no doubt that i know the rules like the back of my hand no problem and are very active when it comes to playing Gmod.

- sincerely, Tony Soprano Bambozzini

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? 🎓 background on improvement and why i would love to be staff!!! 🎓

i feel like i can be a great tribute to the server by becoming staff just on the main basis that i know the rules very well, i have np with getting on to play (Gameplay), and also great communication to others recently. i know that in the past i was a very toxic player and very mingy but i can safely say that i have matures and become more responsible when dealing with others in difficult times, i have been able to manage my stress and anger to a level where everyone is happy and where i can handle whatever the situation is responsibility. recently i have made lots of friends with the staff team that i feel that like me a lot to the point where i can be acceptable to being on the staff team and have inspired me once again to thrive into the staff team. recently i have been loving and very caring to those all around me and have been building a better and good reputation with the community for a long time now, and lots of people in the community would like me to be in the staff team and see me strive in keeping the server save from those minges and rule breakers.

- sincerely, Tony Soprano Bambozzini

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.🌟Special thanks to everyone who has contributed to encouraging me and recommending me to be staff and good friends🌟

ft. Tommy Soprano bambozzini
ft. WASHY_||
ft. DAVE OF TERROR
ft. Roomba The Toomba
ft. shiloh
ft. Shade506
ft. Phil James Blops
ft. Kaznikov
ft. MYSTICDINGO
ft. Vonx
ft. Drew Luciano
ft. Ralph Wiggum
ft. rockman
ft. Agent York ;)

🔺 if i have made any mistakes or mistypes in my staff application I'd like to apologize for it my grammar isn't the best 🔺
🟢 i respect all comments weather if it's a +1 or a -1 I'd like to say that either or can help benefit me on becoming better🟢
🔷if anyone has any questions, please fill free to ask the question here on the forms or message me on discord @ XPann#0433🔷

Last edited:
+1
Xpann has grown enough to where I dont see him as much of a minge as he was later on.

The staff application is well written
Many prior warns, but some staff have Class IV/V
I believe you deserve a chance

-1. I like how you are trying to change, but I have seen numerous things over the last week that make you completely unfit to staff at THIS time. Despite the 3 MRDM and 4 Hate Speech’s warns, you also have 2 active RDM warns and 1 FailRP. Personally speaking, I don’t feel you are mature enough at the moment to become staff. You also have the urge to tell every person you don’t get along with to “kys” which isn’t really appropriate for someone wanting to become staff. I seen you on today and you were being a great guy, but part of me feels it’s only like that because you made a application. If this is denied and you still continue to make a effort being respectful to people, I will gladly give you a +1 on your next application. There are just to many things holding me back from a +1 a moment.

-1. I like how you are trying to change, but I have seen numerous things over the last week that make you completely unfit to staff at THIS time. Despite the 3 MRDM and 4 Hate Speech’s warns, you also have 2 active RDM warns and 1 FailRP. Personally speaking, I don’t feel you are mature enough at the moment to become staff. You also have the urge to tell every person you don’t get along with to “kys” which isn’t really appropriate for someone wanting to become staff. I seen you on today and you were being a great guy, but part of me feels it’s only like that because you made a application. If this is denied and you still continue to make a effort being respectful to people, I will gladly give you a +1 on your next application. There are just to many things holding me back from a +1 a moment.
thx so much jeyhockey i will make sure that i prove to you that I'm worthy of being staff have a great night. ♥

+1 knows rules very well, follows the enforcement guidelines. Challenges current staff members on rules that are not written well or do not exist. He has directly impacted the rules by helping staff eliminate gray areas.
He likes to have fun and has great leadership skills as he always takes initiate.

I AINT READING ALLAT

• Sad
Reactions: jeyhockey51
-1 sorry your application was really hard to understand and honestly seemed a lil insincere

-1 you said something about wanting this for 8 weeks which I can respect but not even a week ago I took a sit with in which all you did was disrespect and curse at me whilst I was talking to you. I have heard others say they have had this problem as well. You asked me about my opinion and I gave it to you in honest light and when I explained to you what you had done your response to me was "that was funny". I'd like to see an improvement in the way that you act towards the staff team between now and the next time you apply for me to change my vote to that +1 man. I hope you do show that improvement and start getting along with the staff and not disrespecting them in the way that you have been. I've also seen in the past the way you have been doing things with friend to mess with other player ex.. abusing our warn system and things like that. I feel like maybe we should give you a little longer to make sure that that anything like that isn't going to happen again. I hope me explaining this just gives you a little light into the things I think you should work on. I do wish you luck man

-1 you said something about wanting this for 8 weeks which I can respect but not even a week ago I took a sit with in which all you did was disrespect and curse at me whilst I was talking to you. I have heard others say they have had this problem as well. You asked me about my opinion and I gave it to you in honest light and when I explained to you what you had done your response to me was "that was funny". I'd like to see an improvement in the way that you act towards the staff team between now and the next time you apply for me to change my vote to that +1 man. I hope you do show that improvement and start getting along with the staff and not disrespecting them in the way that you have been. I've also seen in the past the way you have been doing things with friend to mess with other player ex.. abusing our warn system and things like that. I feel like maybe we should give you a little longer to make sure that that anything like that isn't going to happen again. I hope me explaining this just gives you a little light into the things I think you should work on. I do wish you luck man
you i 100% aggree thx for your response :)

+1 The man has tried for a while to get staff now and I have seen a decent bit of improvement in his character, yes at times he can be childish and disrespectful but when I have serious conversations with him in discord about our disagreements we always come to a compromise and he is understanding with my rulings most of the time, he is very knowledgeable when it comes to the rules of the server and is very active. As long as he keeps his attitude, comments and watches what he says in check he will be a great staff member.

+1 I'm honestly torn but not being decisive on this helps no one. One day this week I watch him as he runs around maniacally shouting insults at people at fountain, another day he's very cooperative after I had to remove one of his props while he was afk. If he's on his best behavior applying for staff, maybe he'll stay on it to keep it? I honestly can't see him not causing problems if he acts the way he does normally, but he's persistent and knows the rules really well. As long as he doesn't take ziptie's tickets, I'm fine with giving him a chance.

-1, dude claimed he's been trying to get staff for 8 weeks, when 2 weeks ago he told me he was getting staff and gonna be a better player (he minged literally up until 2 weeks ago), then a week ago when i talked to him again he said he wasn't gonna do it and continued to minge and make a ticket for literally EVERY stray bullet that hit him, then again today he switched his mind. your history as a minge is one that i will most likely never forgive, and i do not trust you to have no bias in situations with your friends etc as staff, especially when you lie about "8 weeks ago" being more responsible. if soryuu got denied for being toxic, you are more than toxic in the interactions i've seen lol, a few days of being nice wont change my mind

Reactions: jeyhockey51
based on what others have said here and my prior knowledge, you are even worse of a minge than old Roomba. You do not deserve to be staff, let alone be given additional chances. I pray for the day I get to see you perma banned.

I'ma have to +1/-1 as you know how to act and sometimes you do but as times u get even worse then I was like Texas said. I wish you gl on the app but I would of adviced waiting 4-5 weeks as last week u were arguing about the warning system

-1 brother, why you would want staff is beyond me. all that you and your chronies do are build bases that stretch into mainstreet so you can kill people. you dont even remotely rp. you have an absolutely awful attitude. you would be beyond damaging to have on the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.