Denied XPann Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1/-1. Seen improvement, But as a wise Minionn once said, it is easy to destroy trust but hard to rebuild. Seems like it might take a little bit longer to improve your Repour with some of your peers. I am neither for or against it. Staff could be a chance to shine but your past actions would have to be left at the door and not reflect in your staffing.

-1 dont think you would be fit for staff. your attitude is not that great for staffing. speaking you still tend to break rules even recently. i feel like i should see alot more better come out of you, ive seen better but i dont think your ready to staff.

-1 brother, why you would want staff is beyond me. all that you and your chronies do are build bases that stretch into mainstreet so you can kill people. you dont even remotely rp. you have an absolutely awful attitude. you would be beyond damaging to have on the staff team.
look personaly, its not his fault its mine becuasee i try to bring a little bit of humor to the server, i have not seen him minge as much as me in thee past 1 or 2 months and i have never seen you on the server which has suprised me becuase the last time we did thlse shenagins were is febuary, it seems like you like to bring old things to try to attack the new things.

Ziptie

based on what others have said here and my prior knowledge, you are even worse of a minge than old Roomba. You do not deserve to be staff, let alone be given additional chances. I pray for the day I get to see you perma banned.
You are having very strong language for how xpann acts, its fucked up to see you say you want him perma banned when the only interaction we have had with you you were being the piss off.

Its also me that should be critisized

Ziptie

You are having very strong language for how xpann acts, its fucked up to see you say you want him perma banned when the only interaction we have had with you you were being the piss off.

Its also me that should be critisized

Ziptie
Texas bread always has it out for us. He hates us but doesn’t even speak to us. Funny how so many people know us but we don’t them. Extreme fan-activity.

Application Denied
Due to your recent/active warns and your behavior in-game we will not be giving you an interview at this time.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.