Denied XTPRenegade Staff Application

XTPRenegade

User
Jan 14, 2023
Username: XTPRenegade

◈ Your In-Game Name: XTPRenegade

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039758101/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: XTPRenegade#5760

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 9 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? No

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
So I don't remember the server but I know it was a prison server and I was a T-Mod for like a few months before after a long time of playing on the server I couldn't find it, so i'm trying to say is that I haven't been able to find that server for well is now a few months

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Flushing New York

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually i'm on my computer everyday

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To help others with respect and reduce trouble and improve myself and the "AtomicRP" Staff Team

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because, I want to help others and reduce the amounts of exploiters, hackers, and purposeful rule breakers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I want to help the Atomic Networks community and support it to become staff and grow this Network and keep watch of the servers. I Want To Make Servers More Fun To Play By Becoming Staff And Since The Optional Says I can Include Information Of Myself I Would Just Like To Say That I Like Being Staff Because (This Is Where I Forgot What I'm Going To Type) It's A Fun Experience (And I Remember Here) And Being Staff Is Like Being A User Except You Are The Rules And Your Other Staff Co-Workers Picture It Like This; Someone Blocks Off The Entrance Of The Spawn Area So No One Can Leave And Kills The Players That Were Not Trapped In Spawn And To Fix That Situation, You Need Someone Who Follows The Rules Of DarkRP Servers (Like AtomicRP) To Stop Exploits And Blocking Entrances Like Spawn Gates Or A Specific Room And Even Caging People But With Enough Staff You Can Stop These Exploits From Happening Because You Have The Power Of Good And Your Goal Is To Stop People From Breaking Rules And Treat Newbies Of The Server Nice Because If They Break A Rule, It's Not Their Fault They Are New So We Teach Them About The Server "And" How You Can Apply. And This Is The End Of This Optional.

Last edited:
-1 This doesn't show the amount of effort we are looking for, take a look at previously accepted applications. You can edit this and add more if you like.

-1 I would like to see a bit more effort. Please look at past accepted applications to see what we are looking for.

-1 need to see more detail on why you are applying, and why you would be a good fit for the team. Reasons are good, but need more explenation

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we are looking for.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions or concerns.