Accepted xXAverageWolfXx Staff Application

xXAverageWolfXx

Trial Mod
User
May 22, 2022
Username: xXAverageWolfXx

◈ Your In-Game Name: xXAverageWolfXx

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198186180521/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): xXAverageWolfXx#7794

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 6 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? anywhere from 11am-4pm or 9pm-4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to be able to give back to this great community and be able to give my help to those that need it. I really love this server and i feel like being a staff member on this server would be a great opportunity. I want to make the AtomicRP server a better and enjoyable place for people new and old. I feel like being apart of the staff members of this server would be a great learning opportunity and be a great experience meeting all of the other staff and owners. I have always been a helper and applying for this position would really be a good chance to do that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I don't have experience staffing on a gmod server but I do have quite a bit of experience running my own ark and Minecraft. I am also really good at being consistent and making sure I am hitting my quotas. Staffing on a server can be tasking but i know how to keep my cool and listening to the people that need help and try and solve the problem that they have. I can be kind and understanding but if someone is breaking the rules I can also be stern and make sure that everything is followed how its supposed to be to ensure that everybody is getting the best experience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am 19 years old I have a 9 month old daughter. I can be kind of shy at first but I learn and warm up quickly. I am a very patient and understanding person. I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember I have a passion for them I admit. One day I want to become a professional content creator. I'm an open book you can ask me anything about my life and I am happy to share. Im also a very honest person if there is ever problems I will address them and i expect to be told the same. If i make a mistake i want to be told what I did wrong and how I can improve on it.

+1

3 day playtime, no warnings, good effort on the application and overall seem dedicated to trying to help out Atomic. I believe you would deserve an Interview.

+1 honest and down-to-earth app, and I love the genuine desire to help make the server a better place. Id say give him a chance!

+1
He has put effort into his application, has no warnings, and seems like he wants to help out the community.
Can't wait to hear your interview, make us proud

+1 I haven't met you, but your app looks great. No warns, good playtime, and great detail. 10/10.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Doc!#9842 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Application Accepted
Reach out to Hez on Discord to schedule your interview!
Congratulations, let me know if you have any questions in the meantime :)