Denied Zarlosk's staff application

zarlosk

User
Jan 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Zarlosk.

Steam Name: Zarlosk.

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15.

Your discord name/tag: zarlosk#5952.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no, I have not.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1-day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) I have 1 day and 4 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes, I have and I plan on reading them again to fully understand them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have done it twice and will read it again to make sure I know them.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I do

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No, but I know a few of them and I think they know me

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No, but I have read the staff handbook and learned the commands from there

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Because I have played on this server for 1 day but it has been the best experience on any darkrp servers in this game and I really like helping people, and every person I've spoken to has been really nice and the staff members are very efficient when a report is made so I wanna boost the efficiency even more if I get staff. I also like hearing both sides of the story to create a non-bias and fair opinion, I think my inclusion in this role will not only help the server but the community as a whole.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I know I can bring more to the table such as being very active because I got no school because of covid so I can play at least 10 hours a week, I like the staff's response time and how they greet people to the server. They're very welcoming and I want to greet people because I consider myself a positive guy and I know I can benefit the staff and the community.

-1 In my eyes you joined the server just to become staff, when I first you it was through a ticket you made stating you wanted to help with the server. You told me he was staff on elite lupus but when I asked him just now said that you only tried to be staff on elite lupus. Not much playtime either so I would like to see you become a more frequent member in the community before accepting you.

okay i fully understand but i said i was but i had hardrive issues a few days before my interview which was 2019 but thanks for the feedback

As I appreciate your want to become a staff member on our server, I personally do not have very high opinions on people who join JUST to get staff.

Negative
I don't believe I've ever actually seen you on the server; let alone had an interaction with you. I agree, it seems a lot like you joined the server just with hopes of a staff position. I suggest becoming more relevant in the community. Best of luck to you though!

- Hops

Hey Buddy,
What's poppin'? Brand new player, just hoped it, I got Options and your not the one.

You have an Ok application, it is not the worst, but at the same time you definitely could have spent more time working on it. To me, and as I can see two other staff members, it looks like you want to be JUST a staff member and that is it, not helping our community grow, just wanting to have power, We definitely don't need that. All I'm saying is you should get yourself more known in the community and put more effort into this Application.
Best Of Luck!

Application Denied
You may reapply for staff on an Atomic Networks in 2 weeks.​