Denied FTW Swiss Staff Application

FTW Swiss

User
Apr 15, 2024
Username: FTW Swiss

◈ Your In-Game Name: FTW Swiss

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198851116959/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: meanmenttv3931

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Only one and that one was because i didnt understand that i needed to advert before raiding the pd.

How much playtime do you have on the server? i just started 2 days ago so like 10 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I have school between 8-4 so I get one usually at 5 a-clock and can get at least 3 hours in a day and on the weekends I don't have plans often so i can work as much as I need to.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like in the short time i have gotten to know this server i have seen just how grateful and nice the people are and that positivity makes me wanna spread positivity to the community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have had a bad past and with that I am very understanding and patient unlike others. When it comes to rule-breaking i don't tolerate it and i like to have fun just like everybody

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am just a kid trying to make the community better i will be patient and learn whatever i need to be able to help the kind hearted people on this server. i will work the hardest to protect my friends/family from and potential rule breakers.

Application Denied
Based on your application, you do not meet the requirements to join the staff team
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/