Mar 14, 2022
Username: ZeccySC

◈ Your In-Game Name: Wei Shen

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Crypt2022/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Cryptixx#6146

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Yes I have been warned once for fail rp. because I robbed someone without adverting so I just killed him and never said a thing and this was when i first started on the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Yes I previously staffed for "Smokes.gg" DarkRP until I resigned a couple months back.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? all day all night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the team because I like helping the community out and I've seen there's hardly any staff at night and that's ok because I can be there to staff whenever I need to and I can fill in for other staff members when their busy and I overall love how friendly the community is and I would love to start helping people out. and stuff like that. And I really want to join the team because I think I would be a big helping hand around here.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should accept me because I think I would be a great staff member and I'm always online to help staff and stuff like that and I'm a very social guy and I like being around people and just hanging out with the community and helping people with fail rp ETC. And I would make a great staff member because I've seen some toxic players and I think if I were to join the team I could help get the toxic players out so we can all have a nice and friendly RP server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to StygianPhoenix#9870 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.