Jun 1, 2022
Username: Zippier

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zippier

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zippierweevil/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Zippier#7729

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned for RDM, I thought that I would be able to kill the mayor, but I forgot to become a hitman. Later banned then appealed. After this, I completely understand my wrongdoings and wish to move on from the incident.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 2 hours 31 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6pm to 10:30pm / 7pm to 11:30pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to add to the team by moderating and taking action against
rule breakers. I love this server and wish to assist with the growth of the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have no experience on gmod moderation, although I have moderated a
discord server, roblox games (bamboo cafe and
Luigi's Cafe), a minecraft server (primesurvival). I am patent and I
have respect for all and before I make a decision, I listen to both
sides of the argument to make a definite answer.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I always try to be my best and I try to honest about everything. I'll be fully honest, sometimes I mess up, whenever I do so I always try and clean up the mess. Thank you for taking the time to read though and review my application. Have a good day/night.

-1 just over the minimum required play time and not much effort on the last 2 questions. Look at our accepted applications to see what we are looking for. Good luck😊

+/- not that much effort but has some experience wish you luck

Positives: Age (Meets requirement) | Has a microphone

Negatives: Low effort | No recent experience | Nothing really stands out in this application | Playtime | Warns

Overall: -1

Positives:
-Required Age
-Has Microphone

Negatives:
-No effort
-Warns
-Playtime

Overall: -1

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​