Jun 29, 2022
Username: 2nutstalin

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jangus

Link to your Public Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/risingsun1996

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 25

Your Discord (with tag): Jangus#2654

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned/banned several times in the past for failrp nlr & rdm. When I first joined the server I was relatively new to Garry's mod only really seeing it in videos on YouTube. Atomic was one of the first Dark RP servers I joined. Being new at the game I didn't yet understand the culture and honestly came on Garry's mod to troll and be a minge like so many youtubers on the internet. To be honest now I love the community and didn't know roleplaying could be so enjoyable. I feel this is akin to D&D a little bit. Eventually I learned the game and through trial and error understood the do's and do not's of any server. The way one can act can ruin another's experience. After playing rust for a long time, a little kindness can go a long way. My goal is to have fun while keeping it fun for others.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 months of playtime

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Standard time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Nighttime/midday

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I hope to bring some positivity to the server. Garry's mod like any game can be toxic with the wrong elements. sometimes the simple things make the biggest impact. I want to join a like-minded community and in

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm friendly and I work to be a team player. I work hard to play hard & have a good sense of purpose. I know I can better the community experience with my real world experience. I'm goal oriented and have a good sense of accomplishment.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm 25 years old and love to play Rust. G-mod & Cod. I work full time and have a career in D2D sales. I play G-mod a little later in the night to wind down from a long day and my weekends are mostly free. I'm a wrench - monkey when it comes to motorcycles. My newest bike is a tw200! I have real world experience and I don't beat around the bush, I handle responsibility well, and manage my tasks appropriately. I'll bring nothing but positive vibes!

Last edited:
+1 Dope guy, Had a conversation in a vc with him and the dude is fucking cool. Definitely worth adding to the team.

+1 very descriptive about the warns and apologetic, admits he was wrong in the past but is looking to be better in the future.