Denied 73vro Staff Application

73vro

User
Apr 27, 2022
Username: 73vro

◈ Your In-Game Name: frosty

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199030844648

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): 73vro#5180

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1D 2HR

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? sometimes daytime alot thru the night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i really enjoy playing the server and wanna help keep the server in the state that its in. I feel like this would be a good opportunity for staffing experience since it would be my first time staffing if accepted. There hasnt been a server that i enjoyed plus I've also made friends w some of the staff (at least id like to think so) and wanna help for the most part

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a lot of experience on darkrp servers from previous times ive played and recently and ive started playing again and always wanted to help on these kinds of servers so I'd think I'd be a good help

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. can prove my experience
im on quite a bit and am free most of the week

:)

Last edited:
+1 after talking to him in game, he seems to want to give back to the community. he's funny and i think he would be a welcome addition to the team once he gets his legs.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)