addrule for the raiding with smoothie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
+/-
I am not sure if I am reading this right, but that sounds like it is unintended/exploiting (Which is already VERY ban-able for a long time). If I am reading this right, record someone if they abuse an exploit, send it on the forum/to a staff member, and get them deleted from the server.

If this is intended, can you or someone else elaborate what you mean? Are you saying that one of the juice effects makes you invisible? Or that placing the smoothies below you has a ghosting effect to disable player collision? What do you mean by "make urself no collided"?

If you are just talking about an invisibility effect of drinking the smoothie then I totally agree with treeula. Between how uncommon this is used and how easy it is to work around I see no issue with leaving it as is. Raiding is already hard enough if you know how to build a good base.

-1 doesn't really make sense as that would make an entire game mechanic pointless.

-Also if you take a look, smoothies that have those kinds of effects are not cheap, so it definitely makes it so the majority won't use them until they have the funds. (most will cost more than 30k+)

-1 This would quite literally make Fruit Slicer a job with no point

If there's an exploit that allows you to no-collide with objects, Report it to an admin with proof

Status
Not open for further replies.