Pd fix suggestion.

StygianPhoenix

Phoenix Admin On Atomic DarkRP
User
Oct 20, 2021
Virginia
Currently pd in the right hands is a bit too broken for raiding with smoothie effects. They can pop one of the more broken invis ones and raid in less than 10 seconds with no one able to even have a clue what's going on. My suggestion is to restrict them from using smoothie effects in a raid. Especially ones like invis or speed since they can baton the entire defense in less 3 seconds with speed and sneak rapidly in with invis.

Reactions: exec
-1 This is like saying you can’t use a gun in a raid. And me and my raid team are the only ones that have used it effectively to my knowledge. I don’t think this is a good course of action. The invisibility smoothie should keep players on their toes. Basing shouldn’t be easy and I think the invisibility smoothie will be a great tool to catch people off guard with.

- Im aware with what he is talking about however, this wasn’t a smoothie this was a glitch. Couple days ago there was a player who somehow went completely invisible. I believe Unknown took care of this.

- Im aware with what he is talking about however, this wasn’t a smoothie this was a glitch. Couple days ago there was a player who somehow went completely invisible. I believe Unknown took care of this.
that wasn’t to a glitch. It was due to a smoothie and the type of material a object had. I was the player and I wasn’t abusing a glitch.

Suggestion Denied
The Smoothie Buffs are balanced, PD jobs can set up fading doors to prevent that from happening. Thanks for making a suggestion <3.​