PD Raid Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowinthehole333

User
Feb 19, 2022
So, recently I've noticed that people when PD raiding will camp the mayors office so no one can become mayor for 10 minutes and will spawn camp the next mayor (and other mayors to come). I think this should be disallowed, and that once the Mayor is killed in a PD raid (The original mayor) the next Mayor cannot be spawn camped.

Suggestion: Make it so people cannot spawn camp the next Mayor when PD raiding.

Reactions: Poopi's Son
The universal term is "Mayor Grace Period" which makes the Mayor invulnerable for a certain amount of time if he's within the PD. I'd like to see that or something similar

Don't do another mayor vote while people pd raid. You expect the mayor to not shoot raiders? It's a raid people are meant to die be it the raider or defender. Besides the pd should be doing a better job defending the mayor to begin with. The only safe spot to start defending yourself as the raider is in the office against pd to begin with.

• Sad
Reactions: sleepyy
Don't do another mayor vote while people pd raid. You expect the mayor to not shoot raiders? It's a raid people are meant to die be it the raider or defender. Besides the pd should be doing a better job defending the mayor to begin with. The only safe spot to start defending yourself as the raider is in the office against pd to begin with.
Stygian, The problem is, they spawn camp the Mayor. It's not about him returning fire, it's about him getting spawn camped for 10 minutes, To be honest a better suggestion is to give the mayor a grace period but if he shoots it ends (And anyways, A LOT of pd don't care or aren't good enough to protect the mayor)

Status
Not open for further replies.