Oct 2, 2022
Username: AdolfRageQuitler

◈ Your In-Game Name: Adolf Rage Quitler

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/juli1312/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): ``#8142

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Failrp Class II warned by:Bob Feet Warning Date: 25/09/2022 16:49:16

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 1d 13h 37m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EEST — Eastern European Summer Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3.00pm-12.00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become a staff member on Atomic RP as I feel like I can make a difference and a huge impact on the server in a beneficial way. I am active during the days while it's nights in North America due to my time zone and there aren't a lot of staff online at this point. Often times ticket times can take awhile at night for NA players or EU players who play close to my timezone. I feel like I can do my part and help assist the players during the times where there aren't enough staff online or when tickets are getting backed up. I am also active daily on the server and am looking for the great opportunity to join the staff team and do something different on Atomic RP.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted as a staff member for Atomic RP because I know the rules in and out. I've been on the server for 3 weeks and have only received one warning which was my fault entirely and didn't think things all the way through despite my actions. I understand what I did wrong and I believe owning up to accountability shows a lot of responsibility and maturity in order to become a staff member on the server. I've learned through my actions and I hope to be able to enforce the rules onto the server to make a better role-playing experience for everyone.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. This application means a lot to me and am grateful to have the opportunity to potentially become a staff member on Atomic RP. I am looking forward to having an interview with you guys and being able to learn how to become an excellent staff member through the current staff teams guidance. Thank you for your time reviewing my application and looking forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Hard +1

-Outstanding application
-Like his app says, EU player for activity during less populated hours
-600 Gmod hours and good server playtime
-Positive interactions with this player in-game

+1
Suitable application with a lot of effort was put into it. As a well lovely guy!
The only thing I didn't like about this application is that you didn't mention why you were warned.

+1

Outstanding application, Only one warn, Only good experiences with this player in-game. I feel he would be a great fit for staff.

+1
Application is perfection! I see you nearly every day on the Server, lots of tickets with him so he seems to know the Rules! An Application would be good!

+1 I think it's a great application. Having spent over 500 hours on the server, he is quite familiar with the rules. In game, I've had nothing but good experiences with him.

+1

Good effort put in application.
I have seen this player lots of times in-game had good interactions with him.​

Positives:
- Good effort was put into this application
- I've had nothing but positive interactions with this player in-game

Negatives:
- None
Overall: +1

+1
Good application, good activity, and a needed time zone.
We've interacted a bit in-game and you know the rules well and spend a lot of time here. An interview would be a good decision. :)

I've had nothing but negative interactions with you, ever since you arrested me N I was like bro what, you kept coming onto my cell instigating an argument in which I reported you for literally trolling, you clearly seem to not even care about people's gameplays enough which is why I heavily dislike this intention of being a staff, I wouldn't want a dude like you taking my sit, lol.

Application Accepted

Reach out to 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤#0001 to schedule your training.

Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!