Aug 27, 2022
Username: Adore

◈ Your In-Game Name: Adore

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/alphaegirl/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Adore#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 3x MRDM - All of these were months ago and I regret doing them.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 3d

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 1pm-10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? This is the only G-mod server I’ve played on and it’s made me love the game. I enjoyed being on the Staff Team and contributing to the community by helping people with problems. I just want to help out, I know there’s not a lot of Staff and I’m usually on when there are 80+ people online.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I’d be a great addition to the Staff Team. I have a good understanding of the rules, I know how to effectively handle sits and deal with people breaking the rules. I was Head Staff for a Discord server with 500k members for almost 2 years. When it comes to moderating groups of people and dealing with difficult situations, I am very good at it. Whenever I'm on, I'll take tickets actively to prevent them from piling up. As well as helping with the ticket time and count, I can get on whenever needed.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1, Effort on App is good. Seen them around for the past few days and seem pretty fun and not toxic.

+1 prior staff, plenty of time has passed since regretted actions

+1 They seem pretty chill through the interactions I've had with them. People are saying prior staff and they have good app.

+1 Haven’t had any bad interactions with them in game. I’d like to see an interview.

-1 You’ve done nothing to prove you’re sorry for the things you have done in the past. Once you’ve put some effort towards that, I’ll stop assuming you’re just interested to get on the staff team to get supporter+ and hang out with your boyfriend.

-1 says you enjoy contributing to the community but massed 3 times and also copped a discord ban for hate speech. Doesnt seem like you contributed anything, but actually made problems instead of fixing them.

-1 says you enjoy contributing to the community but massed 3 times and also copped a discord ban for hate speech. Doesnt seem like you contributed anything, but actually made problems instead of fixing them.
I understand how that looks and why you feel that way. Like I said, I regret both of those actions and have done neither in months. When I was staff I tried to be friendly to everyone and engage in the community, I met my ticket requirements, and did my best to stay on top of the ticket count. With that being said, I don’t need Staff to be nice to everyone I try my best to be all the time.

-1 You’ve done nothing to prove you’re sorry for the things you have done in the past. Once you’ve put some effort towards that, I’ll stop assuming you’re just interested to get on the staff team to get supporter+ and hang out with your boyfriend.
Assuming the only motivation for me wanting to be on the Staff Team is to gain Supporter+ and spend time with my “boyfriend” is unfair. Acknowledge that everyone has their own way of showing remorse. I’ve made efforts to make up for my past actions, but those may not be visible to you. By being a Staff I can show that I am sorry and genuinely do want to give back to the community.

+1
I would want to see what you would bring to the team. I would want to see how you would do in an interview. Despite your past warns and current relationship. We've had couples be on the team when I applied long ago. I don't think having a relationship with someone on the staff team should hinder the effort you are willing to commit. The only thing I would say is during the interview, sharing your screen is required.

Best of luck

Application Denied
Based on your warnings, which include a recent verbal warning for hatespeech, we are not comfortable accepting your application at this time.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​

Status
Not open for further replies.