Accepted Alan Staff Application

Alan

Trial Mod
User
May 26, 2022
Username: Alan

◈ Your In-Game Name: Alan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326817312/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Alan.#3699

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? Approx. 24 hours, will definitely increase once summer starts and I have more time.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Irish Standard Time (IST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually I'd be on from 5pm till 12am on school nights, on days off I am a lot more active.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Hey, I want to be apart of the staff team because I think it would be really nice and fun to become a staff and help those who are in need of help due to rulebreakers. Also the server is extremely fun. I've never had more fun in a Garry's Mod server in all of my life as I do in this one thanks to there not being any OP armours or weapons that are pay to win in other servers and this server is what really got me back into Garry's Mod recently. The players are so nice and are always helpful whenever I have a problem and need some help and I am seriously grateful for it. I've always been patient when it comes to helping others in the past in terms of if they break a rule that they don't know about I tell them it's not allowed before they actually get warned, in terms of if they were entirely new to the game and really needed help I would help them get set up with the main toolgun equipment like precision and how to save a base into adv. dupe, so I am always willing to help others. I really do feel like I will be playing this server for a long time because I've got supporter rank and the amount of things I can do to roleplay is boundless and I've honestly never seen more dedicated owners in my life in Garry's Mod or in any games at all. I really do hope you, the players will take my application into account and consider whether or not I will be suited for staff and I think I am.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? There are multiple reasons why I personally think I should be accepted onto the staff team, I am friendly and I can be patient with those who have been abused by a rulebreaker and those who have broken a rule, I've got quite the experience when it comes to Garry's Mod alone hanging on about 916 hours (at the time of writing this). I have the common sense, maturity and the temper to know what to do and not to do when someone is being annoying and not complying in a sit, and I don't take things seriously and let minor things annoy me and change the image of who I actually am. My communication and the use of the language is very good and I get along with people really well. I also think I should be accepted into the staff team because I can spend a lot of time in an EU based server and there aren't really that much staff on that server and last time I saw people blocking the spawn and RDMing and ruining the experience for others in the EU server so I think I could be a great addition to the staff team.

Those are my reasons for wanting to be a staff and I really hope you read this and consider me being a staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. The name's Alan, 15 years old and I'm from Poland. Fluent English really good grades in the language in school, started playing the server a few days ago, I play basketball in my spare time.

+1 Zamn that's alot of effort seems dedicated I've had great interactions with the player would be a great addition to the staff team only concern is the time
however i believe this player deserves a chance regardless

+1 Zamn that's alot of effort seems dedicated I've had great interactions with the player would be a great addition to the staff team only concern is the time
however i believe this player deserves a chance regardless
I appreciate it brother 👏

+1
Pretty decent app If I do say so myself
You put time and effort into it and it seems like you know the rules
Hope to see you around, Goodluck on your interview.