Aleczaender - Player Report on Lt Shadow Meru

Aleczaender

User
Oct 31, 2021
Username: Aleczaender

In-Game Name Alessandro Bambozzini

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063751626/

Your Discord Aleczaender#6795

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Lt Shadow Meru

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561199179853438 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199179853438

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Spreading false information, propelling false predatory/pedophile allegations, slander. Meru has gone out of his way to throw mud on our experience and reputation by throwing around pedo accusations and I believe has been warned to stop it, but despite this, it hasn't stopped and still continues. It shows he hasn't changed or learned anything from his previous warns and still continues his behavior even when staff warns him against it. His behavior has resulted in other staff repeating said allegations for shock/comedic value and unfortunately has also resulted in said staff getting removed for bias/slander. Serious action needs to be taken against Meru to stop this behavior.

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/imIediNGNwywA/d13371mFyrTF?invite=cr-MSxtVDEsMTk4MTUyNzAs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/imGIGarFwdjAr/d13375T5ZTmW?invite=cr-MSxva3QsMTk4MTUyNzAs

Any other comments? Though there are only two videos, throughout the entire day there was witch-hunting, slander, and obsessive-ear raping at our base which repeated the same content shown in the video.

yeah im getting sick of this shit, being called pedophiles over a gmod server is beyond stupid and slanderous. its become such an issue that we can't base with being harassed by meru or others over these false accusations and slander

+1, this happens so much that I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. He is not here to play gmod or have fun, he is solely here to ruin other players experiences and push the rules as much as possible.

this is a big cope, they're just playing the game. i witnessed you attempting to wind them up. you talk just as much shit back, outside of the ooc stuff. doesn't seem like you need to escalate to this level, but thats the bambo way eh :sneaky:

this is a big cope, they're just playing the game. i witnessed you attempting to wind them up. you talk just as much shit back, outside of the ooc stuff. doesn't seem like you need to escalate to this level, but thats the bambo way eh :sneaky:
That is absolutely untrue. I've made several announcements reminding everyone to not stoop down to their level, unless you think me calling him a hypocrite was 'winding him up'. I went to him the other day in a VC and asked to resolve the issues we were having, and he instead laughed and said that their were no issues. He attempted to acquire moderation perms in my server, and unluckily did gain perms to change nicknames, which he did to name people things such as 'Child F###er', 'Frog R##ist', 'Dog F###er', etc. It is beyond evident that he is in the wrong, and it is absolutely imperative that proper action is taken against him.

1650505531043.png

1650505537511.png

1650505558262.png
1650505576031.png

jarold please show one time that we called people pedos over gmod, you seem to have a unending hatred for the bambozzinis. when i first asked you about it you said "its in rp only" but now your defending people that called us pedophiles out of rp. calling people child touchers etc isn't just playing the game

If a player on atomic is harassing another player on atomic but it is over discord, something can definitely be done. Especially when it’s a pedo accusation