Jul 19, 2023
Username: Alzrin

◈ Your In-Game Name: Alzrin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/alzrin/

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: alzrin

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warned for Failbase (Class II) issued by Sunee on DarkRP 1.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC/GMT +8 hours

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10pm to 10am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to start by saying that in a server where there is constant traffic of players, there is bound to be a lot of new players and from there stems a lot of troublemakers. In my short time here I have already seen staff struggling to meet the demands for players to have sits. I want to contribute to the community by helping the current staff roster with this predicament.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a Malaysian and I can contribute by being online during times where the staff volume may be low, presumably due to them sleeping since my play time would be during the time majority of the staff would be sleeping. I also have read the rules thoroughly and am still continuing to learn new things about the server rules. I am very willing to learn and will always accept criticism positively. Although I have some staffing experience in the past, it wasnt in the past 4 years so a bit of a refresher and I will be able to contribute to the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 While our own interactions are limited, Player is pretty well known and active in the community, shows here they care about helping the staff and community, Id love to see an interview