Denied Among drip AU Staff Application

Among drip AU

User
Jan 18, 2022
Username: Among drip AU

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dull

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198959785274/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Dull#3312

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 5 active warnings. And no bans.

W.1 RDM class III

W.2 FailRP class II

W.3 RDM class III

W.4 FailRP During a Raid class III

W.5 FailRP class III

I ask that you hear me out. I know that sounds like a lot of warns and I'm sure it is, but over the past days I feel I have truly matured and Realized my value to the server. I feel like I have so much potential to contribute to the server. All I ask for is a chance and it doesn't have to be a big one.

- - Dull#3312

How much playtime do you have on the server? A total of 2 days and 11 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anywhere from 4:30PM to 10:00 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the Staff Team because I see it as an opportunity to truly take on a role of power. The way I see it is to better myself and help people out, it makes me happy because I have been there too and I don't want people to have a bad experience with this server. I love this server, its my favorite, Helping the people of AtmomicRP makes me feel amazing.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I should join the Staff Team is I will be on Staff Duty most of the time on the server. Sometimes there aren't enough staff on and it can be aggravating because when that happens a lot more Rule breaking happens. And as a Loyal player of AtomicRP I see this as a bold decision to take on and help my community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Some things to know about me is I am very calm with sits. People can lose their temper at me and I can stay very calm because I have decided to take on Christianity and try to be Devoted to it as much as possible. I am very nice and I am very understanding of peoples feelings.

-1 Many warns and I did not like this response "I see it as an opportunity to truly take on a role of power"

-1 dont think you are fit to staff when you say stuff like "I see it as an opportunity to truly take on a role of power"

-1 The warns aren't even really explained and the application is just lowish effort really. Not to mention "I see it as an opportunity to truly take on a role of power". That does not sit well with me at all.

-1 Many warns and not much playtime. The app is ok but try to get more playtime and I'm not sure how you have not gotten banned yet.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.