Denied AncientGamer9 Staff Application

AncientGamer9

User
Oct 9, 2022
Username: AncientGamer9

◈ Your In-Game Name: AncientGamer9

Link to your Public Steam Profile: i cant figure out how but its all public and the name of it is AncientGamer9

Your Age: im 16 years old.

Your Discord Tag: AncientGamer9#3814

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. one warn from when i first started prop block spawn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have 5D 27m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? weekdays around 3pm- 6 or 8pm weekends 2pm- 11pm or 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become a AtomicRP staff member for many reason. One of the reason is i always like to help people with there problems in games and real life. Im also very patient and dont get angry very easily so I think I could talk to people about there problems very easily. I also want to be apart of the team because of the community most people I interact with are nice and calming and I would be happy with to help them out. I Also like the admin that you guys already are u are all very nice and patient like me.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Think I should be excepted for a few reasons. One of the reasons is like i said above im very patient and dont get angry easily. Also you might be wonder why u should except me since i dont have any admin experience but i have watched my brother mod and seen other admin do there job so i have the jist of it. I also think i should be accept because i have played many servers but this server is easily my favorite and i would not want to be a admin on any other server. I also love helping people out and it makes me happy.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im very mature for my age and im also smart and can usually handle spot on situations. Also i get a little nervous in interviews so if i do get a interview sorry for being a little nervous . And thats about me that i haven't already said in question above.

+1 From me.
This person shows a genuine interest in staffing on the server.
I think this is interview worthy.

+1 Shows genuine interest in staffing and has a good attitude, Would like to see knowledge on the rules

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/