Status
Not open for further replies.

Whipezz

User
Aug 3, 2023
Cali
Username: Whipezz

◈ Your In-Game Name: Whipez

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199084630088/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: Whipez.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Back in 2021/2022 I didnt know the rules I just got the game I was ready to play and I didnt bother reading the rules which was a mistake but I didnt know I could get banned for saying stuff, and 1 of them was becuase I accidently has my X button mic in game unmuted becuase Im used to pressing X for wareframe the game but I was in a discord call and I said somthing bad and then I was near a admin... Im very sorry but Ive read rules and I havent got a warning ever since.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days and 9 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was in a server called ToastRp which was very very popular back then and I was a higher admin rank btw started as a T-mod but took time and effort I put into my rank.

The server got deleted btw it was very good time.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? California

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? everyday

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team to help the people around me and help the atomicRP community, I believe I would be a good staff member because of my previous punishments in the server, the reason I think this is because due to the fact that I have been warned and banned previously, I know the rules better than some, and I understand the punishments for specific things. I also have experience staffing a DarkRP server. I enjoy talking to people in the server and advocating for people that have been wronged by others in the server. I want to help people understand the rules and punishments of the server, and help people continue to have fun and enjoy the server. I am great at keeping calm and explaining things to people, I am also good at hearing both opinions/sides of a story. Overall,
I want to ensure people have a good time in atomic.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted to the staff team because I think I would be great at it, I believe I can be a great part of the staff team. I also have some qualities most others don’t, as stated further in this. I have experience in darkRP staffing. I can stay calm with people, I can handle stressful situations. I can deal with people that are very rude/disrespectful. I can help people with things and I am good at explaining things. I believe I could be a great addition to the staff team. I think that I could seriously help improve the server and help people with their problems in server, I think I would do amazing as staff. I can handle stress very well, I can stay calm, I had done very well at ToastRP, sadly they got shut down, but I can find one of my higher ups from when I was on that server if needed, he can tell you how I did there. I believe I could do better than most trial mods and I will do my best in every way. I fully understand the importance of being a good staff member and I know I could live up to those expectations.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have learned from my mistakes.

+1 based on effort: applicant should see an interview.

Accepted for Interview

Reach out to “Memespoon.” on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.

Application Denied

Your application has been denied for copying someone else’s application, you will also be added to the staff blacklist for plagiarism.

If you have any questions, reach out to a member of management.

Status
Not open for further replies.