Denied Bullets Staff Application

+1 the only reaon people say -1 is because he "trolls" and people actually take him serious. It's garry's mod chill tf out, if you really believe he's immature for the way he acts you gotta just cope. Also he has past staff experience and knows the rules really well. Atomic also has lost a lot of staff recently so GIVE HIM A CHANCE.

I didn't lie
You decide to say to post a form willingly when u already notified staff of you’re wrong doings and tried to get it removed and said, “I didn’t expect you to have a clip” or something like that, Like I said I have nothing against you bro just that the cherry on top

You decide to say to post a form willingly when u already notified staff of you’re wrong doings and tried to get it removed and said, “I didn’t expect you to have a clip” or something like that, Like I said I have nothing against you bro just that the cherry on top
and I’m also going based of what I saw and seen you say/do in sits and in the community

+1 helped me start out in game, told me about the rules and i think he would be a great addition to the staff team.

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks. We would like to see continued
improvement with your interactions on the server and with the staffing team.

Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/