Canada
Username: Bullets

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bullets

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/Jitq/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ibullets.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was blacklisted for 2 weeks it was a vote blacklist
I have 1 RDM warn and a fail base warn

The fail base was when I was helping my friend size a printer case and I put my printers in my printer rack and was printing with a building sign.

My RDM warn is from when it was lockdown and I was shooting all the inmates outside of their cells and this police officer walked in front of my gun and reported me

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1month 2weeks 12hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staff on atomic for 1-2 months I was mod then I resigned

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm - 12am maybe later on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become an Atomic staff member because I want to use my rule knowledge to help the community not hurt the community, I've also realized alot of the staff resigned/got removed recently and I know they need help with the tickets and with my previous experience from staffing I think I would be able to help, I do realize that a big chunk of people on Atomic are not a big fan of me but I want to try and reshape the image that the Atomic community has of me.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted because I truly do enjoy staffing and I want to assist the new Trial Mods with things they might not know and maybe weren't told in their training, ever since I resigned I always thought of coming back to the staff team I just never thought to make a staff application but now that I see the state of the staff team right now I think I am willing to cut out the trolling and help again, I also think I will bring a lot with me I can also patrol the not so populated servers such as au/s2 if I do get accepted to be staff you will see nothing but great things out of me, I do realize that I am at an immediate disadvantage in this application because of the way I previously treated others in Atomic but I want to show you how well I can preform if I really try, I realize I am fresh off a blacklist but that makes me more grateful of my time on atomic and I wouldn't just throw that away again, I am eager to be a better person on atomic and want people to see the real me and not the "minge" "troll" I am usually on Atomic I would like to form a bond with all the Atomic staff so they don't think so little of me, I would love to be of help on Atomic, If I do get accepted I can try to steer trolls down the right path so they can enjoy the Atomic experience without having to ruin other peoples time on the server.

Thank you for considering me as staff!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. The player "Bullets" on the staff blacklist isn't me I believe its someone else from 2020-2022, when I applied the first time I was told I was staff blacklisted but then it was resolved I am NOT staff blacklisted.

Last edited:
+1 Good player when he wants to be, and one of the most active players on atomic!

-1 Uses slurs in discord calls with his friends also not the most mature. I do have to give it to him tho, his rule knowledge is immaculate. (Also told me to "KYS" 2 times today)

-1 sorry bud you got unblacklisted like 2 days ago

EDIT: I re-read after edit and its still a -1

Last edited:
-1 He was just black listed
He was blacklisted by a noob doing a vote in-game.
All because he asked noob to be unmuted from ooc (which noob did for no reason as well)

So all around noob abused his position per usual.

Hence why he was unblacklisted so fast.

Staff checklist

40 BMI? Yes
Neck beard? Yes
rule Knowledge? Yes
is a little badass? Yes

Should he be insant accepted? Yes

+1 get my son on the staff team right neow​

-1 Told me to kill myself after reporting for a rulebreak. Not a good fit, emotionally immature.